• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

cajunator

Banned
You can't be serious. Only Mexico out of any industrialized nation has more gun deaths per 100,000 people than the United States. It is fucking awful. All because something written 230 years ago when the world was a completely different place. But yeah Americuh and freedom and stuff!

Look, gun ownership isnt the problem. People will commit crimes. Its just how it is. I recently found out exactly how my grandparents died in 1993. My grandmothers face was blown off and my grandfather was shot in the back 5 times. I dont blame the gun, but the person behind it.

JABEE

You can't be serious. Only Mexico out of any industrialized nation has more gun deaths per 100,000 people than the United States. It is fucking awful. All because something written 230 years ago when the world was a completely different place. But yeah Americuh and freedom and stuff!
What problem do you have with Mexico? Huh, buddy!

:)

Godslay

Banned
*Source: my eyes

slinky_me_543165f87f1c7.gif

Dragon

Banned
Look, gun ownership isnt the problem. People will commit crimes. Its just how it is. I recently found out exactly how my grandparents died in 1993. My grandmothers face was blown off and my grandfather was shot in the back 5 times. I dont blame the gun, but the person behind it.

I'm not talking about blame, I'm talking about prevention here. Gun ownership is indeed the problem because other parts of the civilized world do not have the same amount of senseless deaths.

What problem do you have with Mexico? Huh, buddy!

:)

Haha where do I start??!! I'll blame the War on Drugs though!

Striker

Still? I find that kind of hard to believe. The Broncos offense seems like a sound bunch.

EDIT: Just read your last post.
Yeah it was for his tenure in his last season for Pittsburgh they seemed to be pissed off over. Oh well.

Where is Marvin Austin on the Denver depth chart?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I love Phillip Rivers. He might be my second favorite QB in the league. Maybe 3rd. Cutler might be 2nd. Not because he's good, but because of how he plays against GB.

Top Bottom