• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

squicken

What might have been had NE just offered more a couple of years ago, though Brady isn't really good enough anymore to properly use Sanders

eznark

Banned
Jak lets compare savings and 401k accounts as the ultimate comparison.

facepalm.gif

Dragon

Banned
Doesn't Washingtin DC have more than twice the per capita gun murder rate than any state in America? I don't remember a whole lot of hillbillys and pickup trucks and of the numerous times I've been there.

Cities tend to have poorer people who resort to crime because they don't have money to get things legitimately. I don't think it's a fair comparison really.

Im american, not a pussy, a steelers fan

You quit america because you're scared , a eagles fan

the facts speak for themself

Yeah I mean it isn't like you bitched out last year and quit the thread because you couldn't take the trolling about the Steelers or anything. That must have been someone else.

"You look at the Bradys, the Mannings, the Rodgers, the Brees, those guys win every year, even with no one around them," Urlacher said. "Rodgers has no offensive line. He wins. [Tom] Brady has no receivers. He wins.

Haha I'll buy Urlacher a beer if I ever see him.

Just one. That's my limit for deadbeat dads.

eznark

Banned
Would be more accurate to compare it to cities, considering it's... a city.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ings-chicago-nowhere-near-u-s-murder-capital/

Apparently Michigan is a hellhole!

That's offensive to the DC'ers who want to be a state!

Looking at states there doesn't seem to be much correlation between rural and gun murder. Michigan, Delaware, Maryland (and DC) are in the top 8. Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Iowa and North Dakota are in the bottom 8. Your midwest idea seems flawed, but the deep south is trash, Of course, people shoot each other there just because they are too cowardly to kill themselves but desperately want out of Louisiana.

Godslay

Banned
Boom. Touchdown Sanders!

Nice feet.

That was the same play Stokley scored on against the Panthers last year if memory servers me correctly.

That's offensive to the DC'ers who want to be a state!

Looking at states there doesn't seem to be much correlation between rural and gun murder. Michigan, Delaware, Maryland (and DC) are in the top 8. Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Iowa and North Dakota are in the bottom 8. Your midwest idea seems flawed, but the deep south is trash, Of course, people shoot each other there just because they are too cowardly to kill themselves but desperately want out of Louisiana.
Well, there aren't really any cities of note in Utah (ok, Salt Lake), Wyoming, Idaho, Iowa, etc.

The recipe (I claim) for pain is rural gun supply + urban area.

eznark

Banned
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DMczaf

Damn, Sanders is like the 3rd or 4th receiving opyion on the Broncos but in Seattle he'd be our #1 lulz

I had Baldwin on my bench this week after his random ass breakout game, and I had a friend questioning why I didn't start him after Harvin left.

How the fuck am I suppose to predict a random ass Seahawks WR breakout game after they've sucked all season!??

Top Bottom