• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

i'm assuming they'll overturn that. would've been huge for the chargers cause they likely go into halftime with a 3 or 7 point lead since peypey wouldn't sniff that ball again

I care. The people responding care. Basically you're singling me out even though eznark and others also talked about it because you don't like me.
to be fair! ... that was like 30 minutes ago! We're on to other things now, like how much Sony sucks dick!

LJ11

yeah, that was weird, not sure what he saw

nice pass and catch regardless though
I make it a point to check Matt Bowens twitter when things like that go down. Guess it's a way to stop the shallow crosses SD was using repeatedly.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Eating a cast iron seared prime ribeye and mashed potatoes while drinking a Lagunitas imperial red ale. Not a bad Thursday night at all! Glad the game has been good as well.

Edit: Mike Carey gets the call wrong like 85% of the time! I think he was right, though.

Godslay

Banned
I care. The people responding care. Basically you're singling me out even though eznark and others also talked about it because you don't like me.

No, it's just stupid to argue about it here.

Guns are here to stay. It's probably not going to change in your grandkids lifetime.

And we've had our tiffs, but I don't dislike you.

wow thats actually a bad call on replay. ball started to move before the elbow was down. can't believe they overturned since the call on the field was fumble. broncos getting dat home cookin'!

Kacar

Lol Mike Carey....

Ball is "kinda" rotating before elbow down but not really out of control.

Surprised it wasn't just "upheld" instead of conclusive overturned.

Spinluck

I like Mike Carey, but he's been wrong about like everything this yr lol.

Although, I can see his argument. Could've gone either way really.

Top Bottom