• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

squicken

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13
If your a jets fan, and your team paid Decker 50% more than Sanders got, how are you feeling. This is why some teams can't win.

Love that Banner is starting to troll on Twitter

Godslay

Banned
Decker versus Sanders is a interesting trade off.

With Decker you get solid run blocking, decent size, okay hands, and basically a good overall WR.

With Sanders you get little to no run blocking, smaller, but blistering speed and from his time here excellent hands.

I would have liked to have kept Decker, but he wanted to get paid. We couldn't keep him on with the looming contracts. Sanders is a good replacement for a cheaper price. He fills a bit of a different role than Decker and I think he fits in the offense a bit better with DT, JT, Welker, all playing different roles than him. It will be interesting to see what happens when Latimer gets going and where he fits in.

LJ11

When you suck and dont have a qb dont pay a fa wr 30 million

Then the narrative would switch to wow look at what Decker is doing with team X, Jets are cheap and went after Sanders instead. I do agree with you about not overspending when you have issues at qb.

Can Banner share his thoughts on Verrett?

Hunter S.

Decker versus Sanders is a interesting trade off.

With Decker you get solid run blocking, decent size, okay hands, and basically a good overall WR.

With Sanders you get little to no run blocking, smaller, but blistering speed and from his time here excellent hands.

I would have liked to have kept Decker, but he wanted to get paid. We couldn't keep him on with the looming contracts. Sanders is a good replacement for a cheaper price. He fills a bit of a different role than Decker and I think he fits in the offense a bit better with DT, JT, Welker, all playing different roles than him. It will be interesting to see what happens when Latimer gets going and where he fits in.

Sanders looks so much better with Manning as compared to his look with Big Ben. It is amazing.

Bread

Banned
Now they have Decker and Harvin taking up so much cap. Time to produce!

Next off-seasons FA WR group: Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Michael Crabtree, Torrey Smith

Dang.
Which guys actually leaves their respective team? Probably only Crabs.

Now they have Decker and Harvin taking up so much cap. Time to produce!

Next off-seasons FA WR group: Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Michael Crabtree, Torrey Smith

Dang.

i would imagine only crabcakes and maybe torrey smith reach FA. can't see DT, DB or RC not resigning

bionic77

Sanders looks so much better with Manning as compared to his look with Big Ben. It is amazing.
I don't know about that.

Sanders was pretty quiet before last week.

Ben went to him pretty consistently.

Fucker also dropped a ton of passes for us and would fumble like a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. :(

rando14

You need a number 1.

He is perfect for Denver because he is the 3rd or 4th option,

You guys need a 1 and 2 receiver and a tightend.

A healthy Zach Miller is a pretty good tight end, and I'd say Baldwin/Kearse would make solid 2's/excellent 3's.

Seattle just never has good 1's unfortunately

We're def butt buddies

Breaking-bad-Bros-Chest-bump-Fist-bump-Fistbump-High-five-White-people-GIF.gif

p.s.

Phil Simms: Keenan allen doesn't even look like he's going to come inside

Top Bottom