• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Godslay

Banned
I don't know about that.

Sanders was pretty quiet before last week.

Ben went to him pretty consistently.

Fucker also dropped a ton of passes for us and would fumble like a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. :(

In terms of TDs he was quiet. But he led the team in receiving yards and catches iirc. He's been the most consistent receiver on the team.

Nice pick Harris Jr.

I don't know about that.

Sanders was pretty quiet before last week.

Ben went to him pretty consistently.

Fucker also dropped a ton of passes for us and would fumble like a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. :(

Interesting. I thought he had an extremely low dropped pass rate (at least compared to Decker). No idea about the fumble rate though. I can see why Pitt let him go though, seems very similar to Antonio Brown with brown being more consistent.

Drakeon

Now they have Decker and Harvin taking up so much cap. Time to produce!

Next off-seasons FA WR group: Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb, Michael Crabtree, Torrey Smith

Dang.

That has to be the best FA WR group in a long time. Not sure many will actually hit FA (Crabtree easily could).

bionic77

In terms of TDs he was quiet. But he led the team in receiving yards and catches iirc. He's been the most consistent receiver on the team.

Nice pick Harris Jr.
Motherfucker always dropped and fumbled the ball for us. :(

He was productive for us with yards and receptions too but those dumb TOs from him were always painful and came at the worst time. So far he doesn't seem to have that problem in Denver.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever decided to put Carey on TV should be fired. Sounds like fucking Elmer Fudd trying to explain that shit.

Can Denver afford to sign both JT and DT? Didn't they sign a bunch of FA's this offseason, they gotta run out of money sometime right hehe

Yeah they can probably sign both. Wes would probably need a pay cut though. That's not it, pot roast is becoming a FA as is LG Franklin. I think Chris Harris too.

Godslay

Banned
Can Denver afford to sign both JT and DT? Didn't they sign a bunch of FA's this offseason, they gotta run out of money sometime right hehe

DT will get paid, JT will get tagged from the rumors. With a cap expansion we could sign both. It will get done.

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting. I thought he had an extremely low dropped pass rate (at least compared to Decker). No idea about the fumble rate though. I can see why Pitt let him go though, seems very similar to Antonio Brown with brown being more consistent.

Well even if we wanted him(we might have i dunno) Remember Steelers have been in cap hell for like 3 seasons straight now.

Top Bottom