• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

38 was in perfect position initially and then for some reason moved out towards the sideline even though there were no receivers over there.... at worst that should've been a deflection

bionic77

Interesting. I thought he had an extremely low dropped pass rate (at least compared to Decker). No idea about the fumble rate though. I can see why Pitt let him go though, seems very similar to Antonio Brown with brown being more consistent.
Weirdly enough he usually caught the tough passes but would flub the ones where he was wide fucking open and the ball hit him in the hands.

Spinluck

Weirdly enough he usually caught the tough passes but would flub the ones where he was wide fucking open and the ball hit him in the hands.

Are you sure this isn't Wallace you are refering too?

This Sander guy is doing an amazing job catching Peyton's noodles.

sanders-fumble2-12-2-121.gif

how is that not a 15 yard penalty on the broncos guy for hitting the chargers RB when he was already on the ground? didn't the chargers just get called for that?

bionic77

No Wallace was great with us.

Sanders was a serial choker.

We had a draft pick that was even worse than him whose name eludes me. That mofo would always deep balls when he was wide open.

Bsigg12

I think your defense is one of the few that match up really well against them.

That and mobile QBs are a pain in the ass for them it seems.

Eh...they shut Kaep down. The Seahawks just out playcalled them in the OT and Russel took control since there was no one open.

Top Bottom