• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

just looked that up. says nothing about a promise ring.
celebs often wear jewelry that's not owned to events. she really liked this particular ring with an emerald on it, and he bought it for her
just a gift. making sure he can still hit it

Olivia doesn't seem like the type to say no,

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B0ul6sLIQAAat-s.jpg

Spinluck

I hope Wayne's elbow injury isn't serious, they say it isn't but he won't be active this Sunday. Probably just sitting him cause he's an old. Still sucks though .__.

On the PS4 theme Share Play seems to good to be true. I can basically stream a game that anyone I invite to online can play from their home? I wonder if theres time limits. Seems like a great feature

It's Sony, so there is likely to be some bullshit catch.

I think it was always supposed to have some sort of time limit. And was advertised to be used if you could not beat a section of a game while your friend could.
It has a one hour time limit. That was talked about literally the day after Shareplay was unveiled. They're not just going to let you turn on your console, start up Shareplay and let your friend beat the game while you go about your business.

You can restart the session after an hour as many times as you want.

Wouldn't it be the other people calling you a mysogenist?
I lob all sides of the gamergate nonsense into one big pile of stupid. I don't tend to make a distinction.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Since the Saints are going to continue to suck ass this year and will probably get blown out by GB, its nice to see Juwan Thompson have a nice rookie year for Denver. I feel bad for that DB he hit.

Bread

Banned
I need a phone that takes good pics. I am constantly taking pics of my daughter and I dont always have my camera.
S5 has a better camera I think

Have to finish Evil Within but next up...

http://i.minus.com/ixXTSP7YZlolr.jpg[IMG]

I'm sure the #gamergate crowd would call me a mysogenist at this point.:)[/QUOTE]
I want to buy this to support the wiiu, but I couldn't get through the first level of the first game...

Milchjon

Because resolution advantage and resistance to forced parity doesn't need marketing. It's a matter of consumer rights and it will eventually reach the people. Did Rosa Parks need marketing when she fought for the rights of the people? No, just like the PS4 won't need marketing for fighting opressing resolution parity.

Manning and Brady missed entire seasons..

I posted this as a joke, because I hate Flacco. I figured someone would point this out, but I think there's value to not missing entire seasons.

Atlanta Peaches.

Some of those "other choices" for each team are cringeworthy. Atlanta Confederates, Baltimore Steamers, Houston Apollos, all bad. This quote was hilarious to me: "While Jaguars aren’t native to Jacksonville, the oldest living jaguar in North America was housed in the Jacksonville Zoo."

Neat!

Top Bottom