• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZ44fmMAxs

JkOZoIG.gif

Fantomex

No I do work on asphalt. Basically make parking lots look better.

You have earned some respect from me this day Gata. Working with hot tar sucks big time. I like how your building up that "hard worker" resume for when you marry Bionics daughter. You are also helping your community. /claps

You guys ever heard of Macado's? Best restaurant ever but it's fairly local to this area. They just built one in my city so I'm super excited. 39 cent wings on Sundays!

bionic77

do you like watching the Cowboys win?
Wrong is wrong.

I prefer to see the Ravens and Pats both destroyed by a comet from Heaven, but in a playoff game when that is not possible I ALWAYS root for the Pats to lose.

In the regular season you can always root for a tie with a hated rival but in the end we must always be united against the Pats.

We are all patriot fans this week
Is it opposite day today?

Bill Russell could probably beat Magic in a pick up game right now.
Russell couldn't even get the people of Boston to like him despite winning like a 100 championships in a row.

Magic got the people of LA and the entire world to love him so much they all had sex with him. He also beat AIDS and brought StarBucks to the ghetto. I am pretty sure that Magic can handle an 80 year old man on the basketball court.

You're my lawyer, not my boss!

Unless it would be best from a legal perspective, then I trust you.
Legally there is nothing to prevent you or Tom from having a good time with each other, with or without a strap on.

But realistically Giselle would have both of your asses nailed to the wall the minute she found out.

If you can put up with those kind of risks go ahead. You only live once (and probably not for much longer once she finds out)!

I haven't been paying attention to the Lions. Is Stafford a better QB with Megatron out?
If it wasn't for Tate and their D they wouldn't be 5-2 right now. Maybe it's the new system and not everyone is use to it or that the OC isn't as good as we thought he could possibly be. I don't know maybe things will start clicking second half of the season.

JABEE

Both times the Giants played the Patriots in the Super Bowl, I wanted the Patriots to lose. There is a difference between rivalry and cheering for evil incarnate.

Kevin Kolb retired

Rotoworld said:
Free agent QB Kevin Kolb has retired from the NFL.

Kolb, 30, recounts four known concussions in the NFL, with the final one coming last preseason on his 29th birthday. It ended his career. Kolb says the after-effects of the concussions still haunt him today. He deals with constant ringing in his ears that he compares to "someone shooting a shotgun right next to my ear, every second of every day," sensitivity to light, and short-term memory loss. The former second-round pick of the Eagles had a career 9-12 record.

bionic77

Kevin Kolb retired
I saw his first game in 2008 when he came in for an injured McNabb (it was a weird game where all of the qbs were getting murdered by the defense).

I proclaimed him to be a bum from the 3 passes I saw him throw that day (the last of which was of course intercepted). This was disputed by Eagles fans who said he needed to be given a chance.

I am glad to see that he proved me right.

Wrong is wrong.

I prefer to see the Ravens and Pats both destroyed by a comet from Heaven, but in a playoff game when that is not possible I ALWAYS root for the Pats to lose.

In the regular season you can always root for a tie with a hated rival but in the end we must always be united against the Pats.

Is it opposite day today?
You are a wonderful part of this community.

Milchjon

Colorado seems like a real nice place.

Shame it is being soiled by the presence of Peyton Manning.

Edit: Hunter, this post was made before reading your post because I am watching a Vice piece on a dinner at Hunter S. Thompson's place.

Top Bottom