• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Via parcells new book:

Parcells claims he had a comparable draft grade between Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco and Chad Henne, and picked Jake Long with the first overall pick in the 2008 draft instead of Ryan because the finances involved with the bloated contract, and Ryan's numerous interceptions his senior season

also talked about Ross wanting harbaugh. Something tells me if Miami tanks another season, Ross will throw buckets of money at harbough.

and lol at passing on Ryan and flacco.

Crisco

Banned
PpOZLvT.jpg

Not Oprah.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas don't ever do that shit again. I understand your intentions but all of us suffer.

Rodgers had the luck of playing against an 0-16 Matt Millen roster.

We are not suffering anymore. No need to be scared of the Packers, what happened to Rodgers when he played our #1 defense?

Suh and the boys hate the Packers and there coaching staff that enforces and coaches purposely injuring players.

Milchjon

Of course the guy in the Giants bobble hat is the one stumbling around on the dance floor, sexually assaulting every girl in his vicinity.

How am I not surprised.

Rodgers had the luck of playing against an 0-16 Matt Millen roster.

We are not suffering anymore. No need to be scared of the Packers, what happened to Rodgers when he played our #1 defense?

Suh and the boys hate the Packers and there coaching staff that enforces and coaches purposely injuring players.
Lol this nowhere in the ball park of what I was implying. I meant the board will suffer from looking at Munn

brentech

At best you can say rodgers is gay and in a relationship so he doesn't get attention.

If you think he's in a relationship FOR attention, then you really are as dumb as you seem.

cdyhybrid

At best you can say rodgers is gay and in a relationship so he doesn't get attention.

If you think he's in a relationship FOR attention, then you really are as dumb as you seem.

What do you mean? I'm sure someone famous for being on G4 commands a bigger spotlight than a future HOF NFL QB.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

brent you are insuating that. I don't care one way or another, whatever floats your boat. the relationship is as fake as Wiz and Amber Rose.

There are certain QBs who post onTwittter and want attention. And then there are QBs who are focused on family and football. Stafford doesn't crave, nor wants attention. He's about football and family. That's why he's not ranked higher on QB rankings. He does not care about the media so the media does not focus on him.!

Milchjon

Found some people (including a girl) playing Smash Bros in these dorms

Of course I managed to be the spark that ignited the console wars.

"None of the games worth playing are on a Nintendo console"

"But Bayo..."

*Jon vanishes into the elevator*

Didn't know this shit extended into real life.

Found some people (including a girl) playing Smash Bros in these dorms

Of course I managed to be the spark that ignited the console wars.

"None of the games worth playing are on a Nintendo console"

"But Bayo..."

*Jon vanishes into the elevator*

Didn't know this shit extended into real life.
:jnc

brentech

brent you are insuating that. I don't care one way or another, whatever floats your boat. the relationship is as fake as Wiz and Amber Rose.

There are certain QBs who post onTwittter and want attention. And then there are QBs who are focused on family and football. Stafford doesn't crave, nor wants attention. He's about football and family. That's why he's not ranked higher on QB rankings. He does not care about the media so the media does not focus on him.!

I didn't insinuate anything. I said exactly what I meant. I don't think either of them seek attention outside of the game. They both live pretty low key lives in the off-season as neither is almost ever mentioned up to this point.

Stafford isn't ranked higher on QB ratings because to this point in history, he's an NFL loser. As you like to put at the end of your posts.
LOOK AT THE STATS

bionic77

Is being around women scary for some people?
Certain women (Munn) and men (Brent) carry diseases that can be exchanged via sexual intercourse.

Rodgers is obviously safe from Munn as seen by the precautions he is taking from coming into contact with her. But he is being irresponsible because he is endangering his teammates by bringing them in close proximity to a diseased slut. Many of his teammates may not have Aaron's immense willpower to avoid all sexual contact with women.

Rodgers is once again only concerned about himself...

rando14

Certain women (Munn) and men (Brent) carry diseases that can be exchanged via sexual intercourse.

Rodgers is obviously safe from Munn as seen by the precautions he is taking from coming into contact with her. But he is being irresponsible because he is endangering his teammates by bringing them in close proximity to a diseased slut. Many of his teammates may not have Aaron's immense willpower to avoid all sexual contact with women.

Rodgers is once again only concerned about himself...

image.php

Top Bottom