• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

cajunator

Banned
Certain women (Munn) and men (Brent) carry diseases that can be exchanged via sexual intercourse.

Rodgers is obviously safe from Munn as seen by the precautions he is taking from coming into contact with her. But he is being irresponsible because he is endangering his teammates by bringing them in close proximity to a diseased slut. Many of his teammates may not have Aaron's immense willpower to avoid all sexual contact with women.

Rodgers is once again only concerned about himself...

Women arent even remotely intimidating

Found some people (including a girl) playing Smash Bros in these dorms

Of course I managed to be the spark that ignited the console wars.

"None of the games worth playing are on a Nintendo console"

"But Bayo..."

*Jon vanishes into the elevator*

Didn't know this shit extended into real life.
Did you wave your Fisher Price iPhone around while you said it

Gobias

Banned
I signed up Tinder while drunk and I already got a message from a girl asking for me to fuck her whil her friend watched. What a wonderful world we live in

"But Bayo..."

Lol including that. Is that a big deal to you that you had to include that.

WE DEEED IT
detroit-lions-playoff-banner.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I didn't insinuate anything. I said exactly what I meant. I don't think either of them seek attention outside of the game. They both live pretty low key lives in the off-season as neither is almost ever mentioned up to this point.

Stafford isn't ranked higher on QB ratings because to this point in history, he's an NFL loser. As you like to put at the end of your posts.
LOOK AT THE STATS

Restore the Roar 2014.

Defend the Den 2014.

Times are changing.

I signed up Tinder while drunk and I already got a message from a girl asking for me to fuck her whil her friend watched. What a wonderful world we live in
Make sure to start a thread. GAF is very interested in whether these things pan out.

Also, having documentation is good in case the two of them rob you blind and leave your bleeding body in a gutter somewhere.

Good luck!

Thad from Blue mountain state is in Catching fire!
This sounds like you'll get murdered....

But go ham on tinder besides that , don't catch a GronkTD though

Syrinx

"But Bayo..."

Hit-and-run comment and a Pats fan acting like a douche. Yep, sounds like GAF.

Milchjon

Did you wave your Fisher Price iPhone around while you said it

Didn't know Nintendo made a phone?

Actually, I used a "back in my days, it was Nintendo vs Sega, and now we got Sonic in a Nintendo game" strategy. Thanks for making me feel old.

Lol including that. Is that a big deal to you that you had to include that.

We don't get too many girl gamers around here. But I actually think she's the one organizing all the Smash Bros tournaments around here,

She's also the one who bit on the console wars bait.

Talon

Certain women (Munn) and men (Brent) carry diseases that can be exchanged via sexual intercourse.

Rodgers is obviously safe from Munn as seen by the precautions he is taking from coming into contact with her. But he is being irresponsible because he is endangering his teammates by bringing them in close proximity to a diseased slut. Many of his teammates may not have Aaron's immense willpower to avoid all sexual contact with women.

Rodgers is once again only concerned about himself...
Bionic. You da MVP.

Gobias

Banned
Make sure to start a thread. GAF is very interested in whether these things pan out.

Also, having documentation is good in case the two of them rob you blind and leave your bleeding body in a gutter somewhere.

Good luck!

Thad from Blue mountain state is in Catching fire!

This sounds like you'll get murdered....

But go ham on tinder besides that , don't catch a GronkTD though
apparently I read the message wrong and she wants her boyfriend to watch. hmmm.

Hunter S.

Will be watching Bears and Patriots. Go Chicago. Also, rooting for the Lions because they are fun to watch.

I hope Indiana destroys Pittsburgh.

Drink Samuel Adams Octoberfest. Peace.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Might get a gym membership next year. I dont want to end up like Stafford.

My understanding is that you're underweight if anything.

I honestly don't care one way or another unless your body size severely affects your health.

Im also glad you're not so weird as to buy into the whole 2D waifu thing. I don't know what kind of asexual "dating" apps are out there but you should try one of those out sometime.

cajunator

Banned
My understanding is that you're underweight if anything.

I honestly don't care one way or another unless your body size severely affects your health.

Im also glad you're not so weird as to buy into the whole 2D waifu thing. I don't know what kind of asexual "dating" apps are out there but you should try one of those out sometime.

I joke about waifus a lot and definitely like certain characters over others but yeah the waifu thing is a joke. Im not even a proper otaku because I dont have those anime fuck pillows. Im some weird hybrid of a sports fan and anime fan and that keeps me in the middle.

Fantomex

This TD A Football Life is awesome. Especially the part when Miami held him to 29 yards :) sucks that just like back then, we have a good D But horrible offense.

cdyhybrid

No fucking chance I'm watching a football game at 630 in the morning unless it's my team playing. I'll be out in the cold and rain at Husky Stadium until midnight the night before too.

Godslay

Banned
This TD A Football Life is awesome. Especially the part when Miami held him to 29 yards :) sucks that just like back then, we have a good D But horrible offense.

The part about the whole team wanting to get to 2000 yards was fucking great.

Just watched that and the sound fx. Sweet memories. TD was special. The best post season RB of all time imo. They make a good point in that if Sayers is in TD should be there too. I've argued it for a long time, hopefully this will help him.

jztNUd8.jpg

Top Bottom