• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Fantomex

Guys I know you all don't post tonight to make it seem like you have awesome night lives, but Kas is in the ISIS-Christians thread. Please go pick him up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys I know you all don't post tonight to make it seem like you have awesome night lives, but Kas is in the ISIS-Christians thread. Please go pick him up.

I'm here brother. I'm debating an issue that people may feel uncomfortable with, but it's an issue that needs to be discussed.

In other news talked to my uncle today and I'll be off to Michigan to work on construction jobs from Oklahoma to Virginia. I can't wait I need to get out of Southern California and recharge my batteries.

cdyhybrid

got hit on by a skeleton, and 2 women complimented my butt

what the fuck

uX6kUYW.png

Milchjon

Hit-and-run comment and a Pats fan acting like a douche. Yep, sounds like GAF.

Now that I'm sober and saddened by the possibility of me giving Pats fans a bad name:

I didn't start that shit and didn't actually intend to. I only saw that they were playing a Sonic level in Smash Bros. (I think) and noted how back in my days, those two companies were enemies. Which somehow quickly lead to the two arguments I quoted, neither of which were said by me!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I tried :jnc

I'm here brother. I'm debating an issue that people may feel uncomfortable with, but it's an issue that needs to be discussed.

In other news talked to my uncle today and I'll be off to Michigan to work on construction jobs from Oklahoma to Virginia. I can't wait I need to get out of Southern California and recharge my batteries.

Glad you didn't get the ban hammer! I know its a personal issue for you (I can't remember if you're Albanian or Serbian...thinking Albanian, and yes I know that's like mixing up a Protestant and a Catholic in Northern Ireland although it's even more complicated since most Albanians are Muslim).

Greg

What're you listening to these days? I need some new goodness.
the new Beyond Creation is pretty good - one of those tech death bands that's kinda hard to digest, but there's a lot of stuff going on to appreciate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z63U1thWn4k

this new band Sidious is great - more straightfoward death with some cool black elements:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRkQi6SbQNM

other than that though, I've just been listening to old favorites... I kinda get wrapped up in projects and go on periods of not hearing too much new stuff

here's an older band you'll probably enjoy (metalcore/post-hardcore vibe):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9KIztQQw0g

Slo

Taking the family to a place called SkyZone today. Basically a football field of trampolines. Goodbye cartilage!

#oldmanproblems

bionic77

KAS is a fucking moron and a bigot.

Not going near that thread but hope all of the assholes in those threads get banned.

Top Bottom