• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

I hope not. It will be completely ruined.

So regardless of how good the game can be if it has voice acting it's ruined??? I'm never gonna have this mindset and to be honest it seems kinda shallow. It's cool though good morning peeps

Megatron's out it see oh well we won two games without him.

cajunator

Banned
So regardless of how good the game can be if it has voice acting it's ruined??? I'm never gonna have this mindset and to be honest it seems kinda shallow. It's cool though good morning peeps

Megatron's out it see oh well we won two games without him.

Dude Im one of the strongest proponents for Zelda that youll find. Its one of the few remaining series that I hold in high regard.
voice acting would be all wrong for it. Especially the terrible corny shit that currently affects the entire games industry.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who's ready for bacon and football?

Looks like I missed a party last night.

Jak, go to welding school. I don't keep saying this as a running gag.

RBH

I'm prepping myself for this morning's Falcons/Lions game:

yioV1.gif

slabrock

Banned
Ugh, every article about Calvin on PFT has a line about them getting rid of him after this season to end the article. Getting kinda annoying.

Dude Im one of the strongest proponents for Zelda that youll find. Its one of the few remaining series that I hold in high regard.
voice acting would be all wrong for it. Especially the terrible corny shit that currently affects the entire games industry.

We'll just disagree on this subject then cause I seriously doubt voice acting would ruin the series at all. I also hold Zelda in high regards as it's my second favorite video game series of all time and I'm hyped for the Wii U Zelda that coming out.

Ronin

It's okay for drinking this early right?

Please Falcons offensive line, don't let Matt Ryan die.

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL...Lions are being booed. Guess the crowd is pro-Falcons, according to beat writers.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
God the Lions have no business winning this game with so many people out.

Any word yet on why CJ Moseley got sent home and suspended?

Excited for morning football! I'm up anyway so why not. Also, if the Dolphins lose to the Jags today I hope Roger excommunicates the franchise from the league.

Keep practicing, I want your A game! You doin' FUT mostly?

I've almost exclusively played FUT, which is a bad idea, because it's pretty different compared to seasons...

Doorman

LOL...Lions are being booed. Guess the crowd is pro-Falcons, according to beat writers.

Maybe it was just Suh taking the field?

Buh...I should not be awake right now. I was up later than I should have been last night and now my eyes are going to be burning the whole time during the game. For all the inactives and injuries and travel questions and everything else that the Lions are going through, everything still comes down to the same two things they always do: will Stafford himself perform up to the expectations of a #1 pick, and will the defensive line dominate enough to hide how open Atlanta's receivers will be on our secondary? I'm sure our offense will be pitiful, but for once this year I still feel somewhat comfortable about this game because ATL's weaknesses on their offensive line matches up right with the one thing we have that's still an actual strength. Pip pip, cheerio.

As for the sidebar topic: At this point, I find the lack of voice acting in Zelda games just as jarring and damaging to the world/storyline's immersion as the phantom fear that "bad" voice acting would bring. A decent vocal performance can go a long way in shaping people's perceptions about a character, and for better or worse that helps to invest you in what's going on. That's not to say that Link himself needs to have a speaking role (though I think he should), but there's not much excuse for the rest of Hyrule.

Top Bottom