• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

cajunator

Banned
Just got off night shift, 29 myself, wasnt too bad all things considered. Worked 10pm-7am. Get blackout fabric and tack it up over your windows tight, so no light gets through. Also used ear plugs occasionally.

Sleeping in the daytime is easy. Im so used to it I sometimes fall asleep with all the lights in the house still on.

zychi

Banned
As I stated earlier. I think it will eventually.

Zelda, Link, Ganon and the King should only make noises, everyone else can talk if they want

Holy fuck I just seen that IGN gave Alien: Isolation a 5.9. No wonder I don't take reviewers seriously.

I don't usually look at reviews for stuff I know I'm interested in. Only use it as a barometer for stuff I'm on the fence with, like the new COD

Hunter S.

How the fuck is Terrell Davis not in the hall of fame? No way elway has a ring without him, never mind 2.

He is almost there every year. I believe he will get it done especially when people proclaim it should be true. His Football life documentary just may help. I never realized he lived a tough childhood. He always seemed like a very nice guy to me as a kid.

Fantomex

My life is falling apart not even sports talking. I dont even know how much I can take of this anymore.

Bro hang in there. Dude if you need to call me and just want me to listen and vent send me a pm. It helps a lot sometimes to get stuff off your chest. It also helps when you hear other people explain they've gone through what you're going through. For real man hit me up im ready.

minx

To my fellow Bears brother, do the night shift if you don't usually make plans early in the morning or mid day. I work 6pm to 6am and actually prefer it to the 6am to 6pm shift. Fuck waking up at 4:30 am for work. Especially if it pays more. It doesn't effect my social life as most stuff happens in the afternoon. I never feel like I am missing out on anything sleeping until 3 pm. Banks are still open, etc. Just something you have to get used to. I don't even use blackout blinds or anything. You will be tired regardless if the sun is up.

Hunter S.

We all do not know even close to Jak's full situation, but he seems like a good guy to me that will pull through., But, the key is we do not know much about his life really. Good luck Jak.

zychi

Banned
Yes, and was at with bro at bars

But only because mom n dad are falling apart and my bro is on depression pills. And both are falling apart and im lost
Just temporary problems man. They'll get through it for the better regardless how it ends up. You'll come out stronger in the other end of it all.

MRSA

Banned
Milana commercial just now. So cutie.

milana-vayntrub-212.jpg

Yes

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How fat and drunk are you?

Drunk. My fatness is for Big Ben Bionic to judge.

I just woke up. From an Albanian alcoholic to a Cambodian my ass is up and we're about to handle business.

bionic is a wagon lawyer, Steelers fan. I don't know how he sleeps at night but he's a lawyer so ask him.

MRSA

Banned
Drunk. My fatness is for Big Ben Bionic to judge.

I just woke up. From an Albanian alcoholic to a Cambodian my ass is up and we're about to handle business.

bionic is a wagon lawyer, Steelers fan. I don't know how he sleeps at night but he's a lawyer so ask him.

On a scale of Josh Freeman --> Matt Fattford --> Jalwalrus Russell;

How fat and inebriated are you at 4am?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
All 7 of Detroit's inactives are on offense, including all 3 tight ends, starting RT, Megatron, and Bush.

This game is going to suck.

Top Bottom