• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Colasante

Why is Dobson never active? Is he still hurt or did he really piss Belichick off?

At this point, I'd guess it's not health related. He doesn't block as well as LaFell or Amendola and isn't as good a deep threat as Brian Tyms, so he's the easy choice as the weekly inactive, though obviously if he was a real talent they'd find a role for him each week.

RBH

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Forget the TD, Stafford hit a guy in the hands!

RBH

balls%20fire%202.jpg

Doorman

And thus we see the conundrum that is Matthew Stafford. Great move by Tate, but also a great throw. Stepped up in the pocket, did everything right, and the arm strength is great.

...Too bad he only pulls that off like 4% of the time. But fans will look at that play and say "see look, Stafford really can be great!" I'm not buying it anymore.

ShaneB

Such a great sports day. Wake up with football, wish the Chiefs were playing the afternoon game, but ah well, the SNF game should be a good one, same with Baseball, and the Capitals are playing as well tonight!

Top Bottom