• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Coming from a poster that supposedly parties all night in Vegas...smh!! Party all night at the go karts?

Man you act like I do that every day!! Everyone needs to burn off steam. And plus that's my alter ego. I can put him away if it means Seahawks win!

I got it... PASTA PARTY! We all bring a type of pasta to Beast mode's house, chill watching some movies!

Spinluck

I'm glad the Pats won.

This place gets really dumb when the Pats lose.

It's not that bad when they win, unless it's against the Broncos because of the whole Manning vs Brady thing, and a bunch of Pats fans coming out of the woodworks posting "salty" as a response to everything.

ramuh

6-2 is not to bad I spose for the Broncos. :) I expected 5-3 by this point. Maybe this will give them some fire for the rest of the season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're not seeing dumb right now?

It's much worse then this and you know it. To the point it derails this thread for a couple days.

It's not that bad when they win, unless it's against the Broncos because of the whole Manning vs Brady thing, and a bunch of Pats fans coming out of the woodworks posting "salty" as a response to everything.

This post has a high sodium content. Are you by chance...sugary?

Godslay

Banned
Look at that even Rodney agrees with me.

hold up man

OaVBhC4.jpg

#GetMad

Terrible troll. Try harder, even Lunchbox wasn't this terrible.

what a trash game. offensive line is awful, kap plays badly, coaching staff shits the bed (lulz 5 wide on 2nd and 1 before the half... makes sense), special teams is garbage (missed fg + shank punt), refs were fucking horrible for both sides (yes that was a safety, yes that was a crabtree TD, yes that was a kap TD, yes that was a fumble, no they shouldn't have ruled austin out although it didn't matter but still).

goodnight sweet prince harbs. enjoy michigan :(

brentech

what a trash game. offensive line is awful, kap plays badly, coaching staff shits the bed (lulz 5 wide on 2nd and 1 before the half... makes sense), special teams is garbage (missed fg + shank punt), refs were fucking horrible for both sides (yes that was a safety, yes that was a crabtree TD, yes that was a kap TD, yes that was a fumble, no they shouldn't have ruled austin out although it didn't matter but still).

goodnight sweet prince harbs. enjoy michigan :(
can the Packers finally beat the 9ers again?
={

Kap fumbled the ball and the win away on the goal line?

Well ain't that bout a bitch

he did but honestly there is no way the ball didn't cross the line while in his control. still, the way the refs call things, there was no "definitive" view. but through different angles even a fucking idiot could piece it together. then again it is an NFL ref so whatever. we didn't deserve to win anyways!

Syrinx

Manning made way too many throws into traffic to receivers who have no business being targeted in traffic like Welker and Tamme.

Course who knows how this game turns out if Welker doesn't let a ball bounce right off his chest into the air like an idiot, but we'll never know the answer to that.

squicken

he did but honestly there is no way the ball didn't cross the line while in his control. still, the way the refs call things, there was no "definitive" view. but through different angles even a fucking idiot could piece it together. then again it is an NFL ref so whatever. we didn't deserve to win anyways!

blew the Gore fumble which the Rams would've returned for a TD. SF got killed all day by the Rams DL. For whatever reason Kap couldn't tear up the Rams awful secondary.

Rams offense was shit as usual. SF D did its job

Top Bottom