• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Milchjon

akj1bcrdsrw.jpg

ramuh

I think were all Steelers fans tonight. Hate the Ravens. And I've been to two different Raven games so far this year. Hah.

brentech

blew the Gore fumble which the Rams would've returned for a TD. SF got killed all day by the Rams DL. For whatever reason Kap couldn't tear up the Rams awful secondary.

Rams offense was shit as usual. SF D did its job
I might be wrong and don't feel like looking it up, but has Kap ever tore them up?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Disregard the 10 layers of clothing a 4 pairs of gloves I'm wearing, it's not all that uncomfortable. - Bob Costas

Patriots7

he didnt really do anything extraordinary today. pats were just better coached and cold weather manning showed up
I mean, Brady has rarely won any of the matchups by himself, but I feel like this was the first one where it was clear, PeyPey and TB12 were not on the same level.
And this is with the defense that is nowhere near the level of the early 2000's Pats.

Really happy for the Pats. Great win.
Broncos, good game. I don't want to meet again in the AFCCG, only because I don't like our chances in Denver.

I want Wright and Tyms more involved in the offense, McD.

Line_HTX

Reminder that Fitzharvard turns Houston's offense into pudding. We should get either Johnny or Colt, as this offense is obviously not working. #FiretheGM

You force more turnovers, knocked Foles out, and still lose to lowly Sanchez.

There is NO EXCUSE in losing to Sanchez. This is just like his very first game during that opener.

Narag

Reminder that Fitzharvard turns Houston's offense into pudding. We should get either Johnny or Colt, as this offense is obviously not working. #FiretheGM

You force more turnovers, knocked Foles out, and still lose to lowly Sanchez.

There is NO EXCUSE in losing to Sanchez. This is just like his very first game during that opener.

Colt as in Colt McCoy?

Spinluck

OT was pretty entertaining last week.

I mean, Brady has rarely won any of the matchups by himself, but I feel like this was the first one where it was clear, PeyPey and TB12 were not on the same level.
And this is with the defense that is nowhere near the level of the early 2000's Pats.

Really happy for the Pats. Great win.
Broncos, good game. I don't want to meet again in the AFCCG, only because I don't like our chances in Denver.

I want Wright and Tyms more involved in the offense, McD.

11-5 but 2-2 in the playoffs. Belichick got the best of him today, and Brady crapped on the defense. These games weigh heavily on home field advantage for some reason.

Wynnebeck

Banned
NFLGAF, I just got off work and looked up the scores on my iPhone. What the hell happene to the NFL today!? Upsets all over the damn place!

blew the Gore fumble which the Rams would've returned for a TD. SF got killed all day by the Rams DL. For whatever reason Kap couldn't tear up the Rams awful secondary.

Rams offense was shit as usual. SF D did its job

even though it helped us today, i really fucking hate that "forward progress stopped" ruling the refs can do. its such bullshit because you have an equal "stop" at so many goalline plays and then guys just push their own player in, but refs dont say "no TD! forward progress stopped!" but you know damn well if the player fumbles they'll say nope! progress stopped!

trash call and it cant be reviewed since it's a judgement call

Godslay

Banned
Don't let them get you down man!!

On a positive note you're going to beat the crap out of me in Shirtless... and you didn't even start a QB!! ;_;

#despair

I'm not worried. Bam Bam comes in here once a week to talk shit on the Broncos because I called his shit out when he first started posting here.

I don't consider myself arrogant, but I'm not the only judge of myself. So be it, opinions are opinions.

As far as Shirtless, I knew my team would come back down to earth. The RB core is too weak.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Niners not making the playoffs is a major downer. Roman once again proves that he is horseshit. 1st and goal at the 1 with 25 seconds and a TO. Pass! 2nd and goal at the half yard line with 19 seconds and a TO. Pass! Then he calls a sneak with Kap who has never been a good QB sneaker. Probably was a TD before the fumble but whatever. They didn't deserve to win that game anyway. Kap missing receivers left and right. High and low. It was ugly. Refused to take off and run. Poor defense played really well and it didn't matter. Great that a bunch of defensive players are coming back but that won't help the O-line or magically make Kap a better QB. Not sure where they go from here. If that's the best they have coming off a bye then good lord it's going to be a long 2nd half of the season.

squicken

Cleveland media is the most provincial group of reporters I have ever read. It's like they are somehow related to Hoyer since he is from there. Keep trotting out QB Winz in every single column

We'll know on after one throw if Joe Flacco is gonna be road Flacco. Last week, he overthrew a screen pass on the first play and was trash all day. Ravens still almost won.

Top Bottom