• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

firen

Niners not making the playoffs is a major downer. Roman once again proves that he is horseshit. 1st and goal at the 1 with 25 seconds and a TO. Pass! 2nd and goal at the half yard line with 19 seconds and a TO. Pass! Then he calls a sneak with Kap who has never been a good QB sneaker. Probably was a TF before the fumble but whatever. They didn't deserve to win that game anyway. Kap missing receivers left and right. High and low. It was ugly. Refused to take off and run. Poor defense played really well and it didn't matter. Great that a bunch of defensive players are coming back but that won't help the O-line or magically make Kap a better QB. Not sure where they go from here. If that's the best they have coming off a bye then good lord it's going to be a long 2nd half of the season.

At least the SF Giants won? Good thing I hopped on their bandwagon.

I'm not worried. Bam Bam comes in here once a week to talk shit on the Broncos because I called his shit out when he first started posting here.

I don't consider myself arrogant, but I'm not the only judge of myself. So be it, opinions are opinions.

Just calling it like I see it. You said it yourself. Truth burns.

Niners not making the playoffs is a major downer. Roman once again proves that he is horseshit. 1st and goal at the 1 with 25 seconds and a TO. Pass! 2nd and goal at the half yard line with 19 seconds and a TO. Pass! Then he calls a sneak with Kap who has never been a good QB sneaker. Probably was a TF before the fumble but whatever. They didn't deserve to win that game anyway. Kap missing receivers left and right. High and low. It was ugly. Refused to take off and run. Poor defense played really well and it didn't matter. Great that a bunch of defensive players are coming back but that won't help the O-line or magically make Kap a better QB. Not sure where they go from here. If that's the best they have coming off a bye then good lord it's going to be a long 2nd half of the season.

yeah we have 0 chance to make the playoffs this year in a tough NFC. roman is fucking raw trash. so many awful calls AND stevie johnson gets like 4 looks all game? what the fuck? it's pretty clear he is our best receiver or at worst tied with boldin as our best receiver. yet he only sees the field for like 15-20 snaps a game.

with our line, i guess i wouldn't even be so mad if we were just dominated by some incredible moves or pass rush. but this is the fucking rams and on most of the sacks it wasn't even a struggle or good design by the rams. it was just guys running past without much resistance. maybe they're trying to get kap hurt so franchise savior blame can do what he do

Godslay

Banned
Just calling it like I see it. You said it yourself. Truth burns.

Damn bro you really hurt my feelings. I think this might strain our friendship. You just ether'd the fuck out of me.

If I based what I posted on what your opinion was of me, I would never post. Fact is, I don't really care what you think. I'm going keep posting, and you can keep hating on me. Life goes on.

Godslay..Manning in post game conference admitted that he sucked today. He let down his team. He was off this entire game and he owned it. Turning the page.

"I can't make that throw. That was bad football." Manning on first interception. "I stunk today

Godslay

Banned
Godslay..Manning in post game conference admitted that he sucked today. He let down his team. He was off this entire game and he owned it. Turning the page.

Yeah, I saw that. He rarely deflects when he shits the bed, you'd never know that though based on some of the posts around here.

Godslay

Banned
Damn Bam Bam, why'd you have to do me like this?

8IcEG.gif

RBH

Before Sunday’s Redskins-Vikings game in Minnesota, ESPN’s Britt McHenry reported an unsavory anecdote about Robert Griffin’s teammates appearing to disrespect the quarterback late last week.

Local reporters strongly disagreed with McHenry’s characterization of the incident — which also appeared multiple times during ESPN’s pregame programming — and Jay Gruden upped the rhetoric during his postgame news conference.

“I saw those,” the coach said when asked about the pregame reports. “It was an amateurish report. It was totally not true. And for anybody who reads that to believe that, they’re an amateur. Anybody who reports that’s an amateur. It’s totally false. And just something else that you have to deal with up here at a press conference, that Robert has to deal with, that the players have to deal with, that they’re going to write about and ask about.

“But we are in D.C., and it is Robert Griffin, and they’re always going to try to tear him down and tear us down for whatever reason,” Gruden went on. “But we’re going to stay united as a locker room, and that’s that. We’re not going to let anybody get to us. That’s some small-time reporter reporting fiction.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...emently-denies-report-by-espns-britt-mchenry/

Top Bottom