• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

LoL there's isn't enough Ravens fan on GAF though. It's going to end up being Brady vs Manning again once tonight is over.

real talk tho: Tom did fuck up that Broncos today. Might have been even more lopsided if not for some embarrassing drops.

But you know how this kinda shit goes...come playoff time, the Broncos will find an extra gear and beat them (should they play). Tom...I worry he's peaking too early in the year.

Grexeno

Call me old school but these holiday shopping commercials before Thanksgiving rubs me the wrong way.

It's not even (really) cold yet for fucks sake
Thanksgiving was totally consumed by Christmas a long time ago. Christmas basically started the second Halloween ended, and it's starting to eat that holiday too.

Line_HTX

tumblr_necdfvlPnC1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Where is this from and who is this character?

real talk tho: Tom did fuck up that Broncos today. Might have been even more lopsided if not for some embarrassing drops.

But you know how this kinda shit goes...come playoff time, the Broncos will find an extra gear and beat them (should they play). Tom...I worry he's peaking too early in the year.
Sticking with the real talk. Pretty sure the Pats have a bulletin board full of clippings post Chiefs game. We all know Brady is a fierce competitor, and you can just see that since that game he's been on a mission. I think (hope) you're right that they're peaking early though. All of that "Brady's washed up talk" has vanished. Personally I hour he shits the bed when Pats-GAF most needs him.

Godslay

Banned
Sticking with the real talk. Pretty sure the Pats have a bulletin board full of clippings post Chiefs game. We all know Brady is a fierce competitor, and you can just see that since that game he's been on a mission. I think (hope) you're right that they're peaking early though. All of that "Brady's washed up talk" has vanished. Personally I hour he shits the bed when Pats-GAF most needs him.

They're playing real hot. Good for them. Only the best sustain it.

I'm kinda old school myself and seeing the xmas stuff this early is crazy...

Yeah, we put the Christmas tree up during Thanksgiving. Just feels like the right transistion.

I hate that goddamn Wendy's commercial. They're within walking distance of what appears to be three different legitimate barbeque places but they go to Wendy's.

JABEE

I have been away from this thread. Reading through the past few pages, Pats bandwagoners seem to have lived up to their reputation.

squicken

James Spader can be such a good actor it's kind of a bummer seeing these promos for The Blacklist. He seems to have taken the Val Kilmer route and put on the lbs and just give up

Top Bottom