• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

brentech

James Spader can be such a good actor it's kind of a bummer seeing these promos for The Blacklist. He seems to have taken the Val Kilmer route and put on the lbs and just give up
Val Kilmer needs another role like Doc Holiday that makes him all sickly so he is forced to lose weight.

He probably wouldn't except it though.

Kacar

I hope this injury is an anomaly and he isnt injury prone for his entire career.
He was healthy for all 3 years except for 1 ankle injury IIRC that made him miss a little time. These first 2 steelers injuries just seem like bad luck the way they happened.

harSon

Banned
He was healthy for all 3 years except for 1 ankle injury IIRC that made him miss a little time. These first 2 steelers injuries just seem like bad luck the way they happened.

Pittsburgh air makes bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments brittle. Every player we draft becomes injury prone.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
B1e7ZSZCcAEylhW.jpg:large

Pittsburgh air makes bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments brittle. Every player we draft becomes injury prone.
So you're saying your strength and conditioning program sucks ass.

I know that feel, bro!

(incidentally, the Packers basically changed everything about their S&C this year. It seems to be working, though it could just be luck)

Top Bottom