• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

effzee

Foles has a broken collarbone

Out for season or 4-6 weeks? Is this what A.Rodgers had last season?

This is the truth right now. The Eagles still have a great running game and offensive line. That's what will carry this team.

Evan Mathis is back this week against the Panthers :)

But Todd Heremans is most likely out what with his torn triceps and now ankle issues.

He said he wanted to play this game so if he goes out this point forward at least Mathis will be back.

Bigger issue is Demeco Ryans out for the year. D was improving but isn't great and he was one of the legit players for us. Plus team leader. RelYing on lesser Mathews and rookie Marcus Smith now.

At this point I feel Sanchez at least has better arm strength and some mobility. Already better than Foles. If Maclin keeps beating and they rely on McCoy, Sproles, and Polk heavy they can produce the same. Sure would have been nice to have Vick and DeSean right about now.

DeSean and Maclin together... what could have been...

JABEE

But Todd Heremans is most likely out what with his torn triceps and now ankle issues.

He said he wanted to play this game so if he goes out this point forward at least Mathis will be back.

Bigger issue is Demeco Ryans out for the year. D was improving but isn't great and he was one of the legit players for us. Plus team leader. RelYing on lesser Mathews and rookie Marcus Smith now.

At this point I feel Sanchez at least has better arm strength and some mobility. Already better than Foles. If Maclin keeps beating and they rely on McCoy, Sproles, and Polk heavy they can produce the same. Sure would have been nice to have Vick and DeSean right about now.

DeSean and Maclin together... what could have been...
They also have Acho, but you're right. Losing Demeco is going to be tough, but it isn't a season defining injury for the Eagles. The injury I'm most worried about is Herremans and his torn bicep. Doctors say O-Linemen can play through it, but he had a rough game. I don't know how much of that was facing Watt and how much of that was his injury.

Foles will be back sometime between the Thanksgiving game and the last week of the season. It all depends on whether he gets the surgery.

Packers-GAF, I forget how long Rodgers was out with his clavicle injury. Did he get the surgery?

4-6 weeks is usually best case but it depends on the damage and side. I guess the MRI is set for monday so you'll hear about the Sanchez future then. And yeah, same deal as Rodgers last year...

RBH

kxdsrh77m9dn7zpnvwrb.gif

They also have Acho, but you're right. Losing Demeco is going to be tough, but it isn't a season defining injury for the Eagles. The injury I'm most worried about is Herremans and his torn bicep. Doctors say O-Linemen can play through it, but he had a rough game. I don't know how much of that was facing Watt and how much of that was his injury.

Foles will be back sometime between the Thanksgiving game and the last week of the season. It all depends on whether he gets the surgery.

Packers-GAF, I forget how long Rodgers was out with his clavicle injury. Did he get the surgery?
Rodgers didn't need surgery. Took him 8 weeks to get back on the field. (as in, he missed 7 weeks)

Top Bottom