• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
B1e8QyUIAAAchFM.jpg

For all your avatar needs.

An invisible man punched him.

bionic77

Can I still openly say that Harrison is my favorite football player of all time 2 months from now when he is banned for life for spousal, child and Flacco abuse?

It seems inevitable. Guys like 92 will have problem living in todays NFL.

Can I still openly say that Harrison is my favorite football player of all time 2 months from now when he is banned for life for spousal, child and Flacco abuse?

Harrison seems like the type of guy who will get suspended for murdering some sort of endangered animal.

It really sucks we let him go. He's a perfect Raven.

JABEE

Sanchez will lead you to the promise land. He's a Mexi-can, not a Mexi-can't.
The sad thing is that I think he may be able to succeed as a game manager in Chip's system. Just need to lean on Shady, Sproles, and Polk.

It's not like Foles was playing like an even average QB these last few weeks.

There is a very disturbing amount of Tom Brady love going on in the OT right now. Makes me fear the wrath of God will come down upon this board and all who post on it.

Top Bottom