• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Godslay

Banned
There is a very disturbing amount of Tom Brady love going on in the OT right now. Makes me fear the wrath of God will come down upon this board and all who post on it.

Don't worry. I will throw my broken Bronco body (ayo alliteration) on this grenade. Remember me GAF.

JABEE

There is a very disturbing amount of Tom Brady love going on in the OT right now. Makes me fear the wrath of God will come down upon this board and all who post on it.
I don't have the energy to fight the all the evils in this world. The playoffs will be the time of judgement. Justice will be served.

Sanchez about to ball out against the Panthers on MNF and earn himself another contract.
Hey, waitaminute, the Packers play the Eagles in 2 weeks!

q3e87zR.gif

Man I gotta give it to the old man Harrison, and Troy. I mean these dudes don't give a single fuck if they are hurt or not. I wish someone like Russell Okung had heart like this.

JABEE

There isn't a bit of difference between Foles and Sanchez.
This is the truth right now. The Eagles still have a great running game and offensive line. That's what will carry this team.

Evan Mathis is back this week against the Panthers :)

JABEE

Packers-GAF needs to bring Buckethead back

The media finds the juiciest story from week to week, presents it in the most sensationalist light possible, and dumb fat Americans argue on the internet about why their arbitrarily and regionally assigned favorite sports team is superior and being disrespected on a weekly basis.

Meanwhile, nothing of substance ever gets addressed because people's priorities are misappropriated and the media and NFL continue to make money hand over fist, and the cycle repeats itself each week.

jWILL253

Banned
The Eagles are gonna be the team to watch for the rest of the season with Foles suffering a broken collarbone. Lets see if Sanchez pulls a Kurt Warner...

Top Bottom