• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Make the signing, Jerry.

enhanced-buzz-10329-1367947068-22.jpg

squicken

Having a shit WR corps really makes you jealous of teams like Pittsburgh, AZ, and GB that just churn out Pro Bowlers from mid and late rounds

DMczaf

I swear I always get the week where Eli doesn't want to pull an Eli when I'm starting a defense against him.

Fuck you Eli, THROW ONE!

squicken

Hard to pattern match those crossers with backups

e: fuck, Luck. Why force that into triple coverage. Thank God no one on the Giants can catch

Defense actually hasn't been terrible. Good game plan for the most part considering where we are injury wise and the weapons Luck has.

Offense though....Maybe Amani is in the house?

Guess we should count our blessings it's "only" 16 and not 35.

Second half... oy.

Hillis is our best receiver right now.

bionic77

Yep, they still have several soft spots on D and, as usual, their special teams blow (can't return for shit, shaky on coverage and I don't trust their punter at all.) I won't start really accepting things and thinking post season till they get to 9 wins.
The way the Giants played tonight is exactly how I expected our team to play the Colts.

I am very confused right now and don't know what is going on anymore.

Remember last year when everybody bitched that Luck wasn't throwing enough?

He has 31 pass attempts in the 1st half and it's not even over yet.

BigAT

Can't believe they showed Strahan's vicious sack of Favre without giving a graphic violence warning to the audience.

Ayers Jr. playing his heart out tonight, too bad no one else is.

Top Bottom