• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

I agree. Ball was stripped and would've been a fumble had knees not been down

e: NFL rules guy
I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong but the NFL "rules guys" can barely predict the shit that happens on the field. You still challenge that, IMO. You especially don't sit back and allow the Colts to just line up while your defense has its thumb in its ass.

I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong but the NFL "rules guys" can barely predict the shit that happens on the field. You still challenge that, IMO. You especially don't sit back and allow the Colts to just line up while your defense has its thumb in its ass.
Well, yes. With you there.

Should've slanged that challenge flag out there once it was clear the Colts were about to catch them off guard.

BigAT

Got a bad feeling about the Prince injury. Don't usually rule a guy OUT that quickly unless it's serious. If it's a torn bicep...Giants are fucked.

squicken

That's the NFL rules guys who works for the NFL. He's the one in NY who looks at replays and tells the on-field refs what to do on challenges. The guy in charge of the new centralized replay system

That's the NFL rules guys who works for the NFL. He's the one in NY who looks at replays and tells the on-field refs what to do on challenges. The guy in charge of the new centralized replay system
Doesn't really change much about my commentary to be frank. You still challenge it, call a timeout, etc.

Godslay

Banned
Man Slay, you don't let shit go, lol

I'll remember it for months to come. It's one thing to call out a legit dirty play, it's another to pretend like a commonplace tackle is a dirty play. Do I like seeing guys go for knees? Of course not, but it's how smaller DBs tackle guys with size and weight on them. Plus Pats Gaf and I got a special thing going on I guess.

Spinluck

Steelers have better WRs and Colts were missing their best CB

And it sure seems like Pittsburgh has a great offense right now

Lack of pass rush that game too.

Steelers were picking blitzes pretty well that day too, the whole offense was clicking.

I'm still going refrain from having any confidence in them, I guess the Pats after the bye will be a good test.

Top Bottom