• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

That last pass to Parker wasn't on him. He's having a bad night but can't blame him for a pass Eli should have hit him on.

Randle can get fucked at this point. Every opportunity to stand out and he just doesn't get it.

Good lord. Giants WRs couldn't catch ebola.
Which is crazy considering they're shit. *rimshot*

Does this mean the Colts defense is still legit and the Steelers were just too good that day?

I don't know, the Steelers O has still blown my mind these last two weeks. I'd like to think their O has finally turned a corner into some sort of well oiled machine. But years of Ben getting destroyed behind shitty Olines is keeping my brain from accepting that.

I teased a Giants fan at work today that after sweeping his division for him, the Giants need to pay back a little and beat the Chickens this week. He said lets see how they look tonight following the bye. :(

bionic77

I don't know, the Steelers O has still blown my mind these last two weeks. I'd like to think their O has finally turned a corner into some sort of well oiled machine. But years of Ben getting destroyed behind shitty Olines is keeping my brain from accepting that.
I also keep waiting for the wheels to come off. Not because I think we are not legit on offense but because I have no faith in teams that win soley because of their offense.

Unless Deebo is really back I don't have expectations for another trophy at the end of the season.

Spinluck

I feel like Luck is sore from last weeks beating, doesn't wanna be touched.

Whatever, I like defensive games. Wish the offense looked sharper though.

BigAT

I teased a Giants fan at work today that after sweeping his division for him, the Giants need to pay back a little and beat the Chickens this week. He said lets see how they look tonight following the bye. :(

Giants playing on the road at Seattle was never going to be a win.

I also keep waiting for the wheels to come off. Not because I think we are not legit on offense but because I have no faith in teams that win soley because of their offense.

Unless Deebo is really back I don't have expectations for another trophy at the end of the season.

Yep, they still have several soft spots on D and, as usual, their special teams blow (can't return for shit, shaky on coverage and I don't trust their punter at all.) I won't start really accepting things and thinking post season till they get to 9 wins.

Top Bottom