• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Besides the deep ball, everything is line drives. Winston in the NCAA title game last year had a very similar throw to KB and knew how to finesse the throw better
Yeah, pretty much. It's weird to me how some of the most athletic QB's can struggle so much at putting touch on a pass.

Crisco

Banned
it's like when he was hurt, he threw the ball better because he couldn't put as much on it. Someone break his ribs and ankle again.

squicken

Yeah, pretty much. It's weird to me how some of the most athletic QB's can struggle so much at putting touch on a pass.

David Carr could never do it. The Cover 2 hole throws he just had no accuracy with. In broad terms, that throw is a very difficult thing to do athletically. It's what makes the guys who can do it so unique

Bowser

Cam was horrific and the defense broke on too many third downs plus that end of half drive.

Congrats on winning this putrid division NO.

RBH

How that Raptor D taste last night friend?

iYmu7gxdO7cyW.gif

Bowser

*sigh*

For as shitty as we have played the last 6 weeks, we could have set ourselves up if we won in our house tonight.

Couldn't get it done.

feelsbadman.jpg

squicken

I knew CAR's offense would struggle this year, but the collapse of the defense has been really surprising. Really miss Hardy, and the duct tape secondary of last year was better than the baling wire secondary of this year

cdyhybrid

Feeling worse about our win in Carolina last week. Although our win there in our Super Bowl season was close too.

At least we get to play the Raiders this week.

LevelNth

Banned
If these past two games don't show Payton Ingram is by far his best back he really is as dumb as his perma puckered lips make him look.

rando14

Feeling worse about our win in Carolina last week. Although our win there in our Super Bowl season was close too.

At least we get to play the Raiders this week.

Oakland game has last year's Bucs game written all over it.

Only this year we're much shittier so we probably won't be able to make a comeback

Crisco

Banned
*sigh*

For as shitty as we have played the last 6 weeks, we could have set ourselves up if we won in our house tonight.

Couldn't get it done.

feelsbadman.jpg

2 horse shit turnovers in the first quarter and we can't score any points. That's bad. Cam is just in a funk, actually playing as bad as they said he was in 2012. 10 days to our next primetime shaming if something doesn't change.

If saints can won against Frisco I feel good about chances of getting maybe one fluky win in the playoffs, still not convinced this is a team that goes any further though

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
If saints can won against Frisco I feel good about chances of getting maybe one fluky win in the playoffs, still not convinced this is a team that goes any further though

After the way this season started I'd be ecstatic with a playoff birth. :3

cajunator

Banned

After this season I would easily accept a playoff win.
This team wont get to the SB but that would be hugely encouraging.

Top Bottom