• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Bread

Banned
super-happy-men.gif
Fucking gman went to sleep!

eznark

Banned
Is there a good site to see which fucking service to use to watch a movie streaming? I want to watch that Winter Soldier movie.

Is there a good site to see which fucking service to use to watch a movie streaming? I want to watch that Winter Soldier movie.

I don't think so. It's fairly a new movie, so don't think it will be out on streaming services just yet.

I could be wrong though, I don't use anything other than Netflix.

JABEE

I don't even remember what Marvel movie is which anymore. They are all starting to blend together. I know I saw a sequel to either Thor or Captain America.

eznark

Banned
I don't care if it's free, I'll rent the thing. I just wanted to know if there was one site that said: hey, go here to rent it twat face

i've rented a few movies from amazon and its nice and easy with the console app. highly recommended, plus amazon gives away video credits from time to time so its a good deal

It's a wonderful movie. I assume you'll be able to rent it on amazon instant video, probably 5 dollars for stream.
Shit I'm actually about to see what new releases they have up now
Edit: yup it's up on Amazon
You see the sweater puppies on Clara in last weeks Doctor Who, BG?
LOL, but no. I missed last weeks episode and didn't get a chance to watch tonight. Gotta catch up

cajunator

Banned
My son's back on the ice tonight playing in a real hockey game for the first time since he suffered his concussion 11 months ago.

I'm both excited that he's come back and ready to play and nervous as fuck.

The arena will be cold, so I have my Wigwam socks and my new warm hiking boots. I'm sure there will be plenty of ladies there in Uggs, too.

Its kind of weird how Lafayette has two hockeyplexes. Of all sports to focus in a hot climate state.

JABEE

Ennio Morricone is the GOAT

Ecstasy of Gold
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
A Fist Full of Dollars
Once Upon a Time in the West
Man with a Harmonica
Once Upon a Time in America Theme
Deborah's Theme from Once Upon a Time in America
Cockeye's Theme from Once Upon a Time in America
Here's to you, Nicola and Bart (Sung by Joan Baez)
The Untouchables

Once Upon a Time in America is an overlooked classic that had a botched theatrical release in the United States. It is one of the greatest gangster films of all-time.

Leone and Morricone made the spaghetti western.

squicken

Details pls.

Down 4 late in game, star WR about to cross the goal line, dragged down from behind and leg caught under defender, gruesome leg break and fumbles before going down. Lose game, best player and a shot at the national title b/c the guy couldn't hold onto the ball as his leg is breaking

I don't care if it's free, I'll rent the thing. I just wanted to know if there was one site that said: hey, go here to rent it twat face
I rent everything on Amazon. Quality has never failed me there and the rental prices are generally all the same anyway.

Top Bottom