• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Fuck, the Bucs play tomorrow...
Bucs and Browns Gaf during the game.
1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

minx

Fuck just remembered it's daylight saving time today. Have to work 13 hours tonight instead of 12. Thank God I don't have to wake up at noon tomorrow to watch the Bears lose.

Milchjon

Ennio Morricone is the GOAT

Ecstasy of Gold
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
A Fist Full of Dollars
Once Upon a Time in the West
Man with a Harmonica
Once Upon a Time in America Theme
Deborah's Theme from Once Upon a Time in America
Cockeye's Theme from Once Upon a Time in America
Here's to you, Nicola and Bart (Sung by Joan Baez)
The Untouchables

Once Upon a Time in America is an overlooked classic that had a botched theatrical release in the United States. It is one of the greatest gangster films of all-time.

Leone and Morricone made the spaghetti western.

Every now and then I have the tiniest amount of hope for you.

jbug617

Banned
Sunset Overdrive is good. At the beginning the controls and movement throws you off but the more you play the more it feels good.

cajunator

Banned
I was up and about at 4 am this morning. We went to Waffle House about 5 and then a couple hours getting groceries. Its a beautiful cool day and I actually saw some trees changing color down here. Early morning is the easiest to see it while the frost brings out the color. Its mostly red though and nowhere near the brilliant hues found up north.

anyway I hope you guys are having a great Sunday morning!

jakncoke

Banned
Bring back 930 am game!

Also is there any remedy to loud hurtful grinding in your hands, Ive always had this but since I started tossing garbage the noise and pain has increased 10 fold. Every time i make a fist motion without fail the grinding sound is loud as fuck

Also is there any remedy to loud hurtful grinding in your hands, Ive always had this but since I started tossing garbage the noise and pain has increased 10 fold. Every time i make a fist motion without fail the grinding sound is loud as fuck
Yeah there is a remedy, first you have to...
8mX7qAR.gif

Top Bottom