• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

I'm really considering buying an Xbox one or ps4 for gtav
PS4 vote but as noted, there are some crazy deals on the Xbox One right now. Can't go wrong really. I'd wait to see what kind of holiday bundles you can get out of Sony in the next two weeks.

Plus, Bloodborne in February.;)

DMczaf

NBA Update

untitled-3pzu15.gif

I was thinking one of the Carolinas or something out west. I'm done with snow.

Bucket, I tell you this as a man with compassion for his fellow human beings and as someone who has spent 21 years of existence in the Carolinas.

STAY
THE
HELL
OUT
OF
SOUTH
CAROLINA

And I'll be real with you, unless you're in Charlotte/the Triangle/the Triad, NC ain't really all that either. Although Asheville is the Hipster Capital of the World, so you might fit in well there.

Bucket, I tell you this as a man with compassion for his fellow human beings
I always was interested in Tennessee but had good enough experiences when vacationing in SC and heard a lot of good things. I dunno. Life is crazy.

I think I'll be happy when I'm around pretentious intellectual types like myself. Michigan isn't the market for that.

Tom Penny

:tompenny

Wait a minute...

I've been there many times. My brothers out there. Bucket needs to move to North Dakota for a few years and stack paper. Make 20 bucks an hour working at a fucking Walmart or 100K working oil jobs with no experience or education.

I always was interested in Tennessee but had good enough experiences when vacationing in SC and heard a lot of good things. I dunno. Life is crazy.

I think I'll be happy when I'm around pretentious intellectual types like myself. Michigan isn't the market for that.

Where were you in SC? Charleston is a nice enough place I guess

I doubt Romo plays, but stranger things have happened. Seems smart play is to sacrifice Weeden to the Cards D

I say wait till after the bye week to play Romo, although he could play with this injury in a week, if he misses this game, he may as well miss the Jags game and wait till after the bye.

Bread

Banned
I've been there many times. My brothers out there. Bucket needs to move to North Dakota for a few years and stack paper. Make 20 bucks an hour working at a fucking Walmart or 100K working oil jobs with no experience or education.
My brother just moved back to MA from SD, poor guy. I don't know if I'll ever move back north after this year.

Bitanator

Jason has some pretty nasty Manson Lamps on him, I really think he can make his own decisions and stand up to Jerry regarding players

350x20.jpg

ShaneB

Snow is great. Look at this view from the cabin deck back home!

LIjsTG9.jpg

Peace and quiet.

I'm debating making a late night run to get some Vodka.

Top Bottom