• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I was right. Should have drafted Mack!

giphy.gif

Should have drafted Bortles or traded down for more picks.

captive

Also, holy shit at the scene NFL network just showed in New England. I LOVE snow games! I hope its snowing like that when they play.

Godslay

Banned
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll shit.

Supposed to stop before the game. They'll clear it out. Wind is an issue, but it should effect both Brady and Manning equally, considering they both have noodle arms at this point.

Game will still be won on the lines imo.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Supposed to stop before the game. They'll clear it out. Wind is an issue, but it should effect both Brady and Manning equally, considering they both have noodle arms at this point.

That's good news.

captive

Tried to trade down, no takers. I am starting to agree on Bortles though.

Or maybe they wanted too much. No one is going to give RG3 level draft picks for a non QB.

I wanted Bortles the whole way if they weren't trading down, I was quite unhappy about the pick. I posted about it here, and even called 610 and said the stat NFL network showed, that the last team to take a defensive player 1st overall... the Texans with Mario Williams. Just doing the same shot over. Clowney is almost like Mario all over again. Mario was always hurt, but just as capable of making explosive ridiculous plays, but at least Mario would play hurt, even if he wasn't as productive as he could be if he was fully healthy.

Hunter S.

We hardly celebrated the Defensive player of October on here!

063014-Von-HDR.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I see green grass and rain mang..

Looks nice.

When I lived at around 6000 feet in the mountains we would get snow. Drive down into the valley at about 4500 feet, it would just be raining. It was only a 20 minute drive.

Wonder what makes the difference in your area, relative to Foxborough.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thanks for nothing TSN! Where's Countdown on your expanded network?! Nonsense. Oh well. 30 minutes and I'll tune into CBS.

It's on tsn.ca. I was bitching about the same thing this morning.

Also hah thought you'd like that one RBH.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Cardinals have blitzed 137 times this season more than any other team in the NFL.

When we play them two Sunday's from now I expect a lot of screens and checkdowns to Bush and Riddick.

Milchjon

Isn't PopGAF just as bad if not worse?

I always assumed PopGAF was a bunch of gay guys having fun.

K-PopGAF is a wall of pics/gifs of borderlineunderage looking girls. Like, I only scrolled through one page that was linked somewhere, and they didn't even post a single song, it seems.

Godslay

Banned
How healthy are both teams going into this game?

Can't speak for Pats, but outside of Trevathan on the defense we are healthy. His fill in Marshall has played well.

The OL is full strength, although we shuffled the RT out for a less experienced guy in Paul Cornick. Clark the old RT has come in as a blocking TE, which is smart considering that was his original position coming into the NFL.

The are in good shape though. Praise be to Tebow for the good health.

Top Bottom