• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

JABEE

Wow, never knew Don King killed two people, kicking one of them to death over $600.
Don King is an asshole. He also went to Muhammad Ali who was suffering from brain damage and Parkinson's Disease and got him to settle out of court with him.

Don King is a con artist.

MVP

Banned
All ya'll bros watchin' the Dolphins with me today? I need moral support!

Miami native, but I put money on SD to cover +3, although I think they'll win outright. Burned too many times by MIA, they don't know how to be a winning team. They're a less popular Cowboys team.

RBH

jO024M58Wx4de.png

Last I spoke to Snes, he said that he hoped the Bucs would lose to the Browns, a team that he respects very much. He also said that he hopes the Bucs don't win another game, so they can pick Jameis first overall.

He then started to tell me how he always looked up to me and thinks the Patriots deserve to win the Super Bowl this year.

It was all really beautiful.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Is there a way to sign in with a different account as same tv provider on nfl.com for redzone. Trying to use my brothers uverse account but it keeps instantly logging into my account which doesnt have it :/

Is benare pierce active?
Or fantasy question sorry, montcrief or taliferro (think that's how you spell it)
Already starting TY Hilton though

Top Bottom