• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is there no ESPN NFL Countdown or is Canada again fucking us from seeing it? :(

edit: They moved it online FFS. They have 5 channels and fill 4 of them with the same damn soccer game.

RBH

B1cY8vUIgAAbrJY.jpg

https://twitter.com/PierreGarcon/status/528918913728647169

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What a great day of football ahead of us. After all the shitty early games, that is. Nobody cares about any of those teams.

Just in case you thought the Texans magically became not-stupid about Clowney

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport said on NFL Network's GameDay Morning on Sunday that the coaching staff is becoming "frustrated" with the rookie, who didn't return from injury as early as they thought.

"What they want is for him to start showing some maturity and learn to play though these some of these ailments," Rapoport said. "As a source just mentioned to me, this is really the first time Clowney has faced any sort of injury adversity, didn't really happen in college, and they want him to try to play through it in the NFL, but they're frustrated with their No.1 overall pick."

Hunter S.

I was laughing at Grumpy Bill the other day on his comments on weathermen.

You know, it is what it is. You know as well as I do, it could start one way and change during the game. we have to be ready for whatever it is, but my experience of going with the forecast in this area two days before the game, I mean I’d bet a lot that they’re wrong, just based on history because they’re almost always wrong. An hour before the game, maybe. You might have something to work with there. I think [if] you start game planning for what the weather is going to be and you game plan wrong, you’ve wasted a lot of time.

Look, I’m not saying I could do it better than them, I’m just saying they’re wrong a lot,” Belichick said. “That’s a fact. They’re wrong a lot. We all make mistakes. I’m not being critical of them, I’m just saying I don’t think you can go based on that.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/bill-belichick-meteorologists-beef

rando14

Sounds like the Brownies are concerned that Jordan Cameron's not gonna be able to play on Thursday either

You coulda had Percy!!

DMczaf

When Jadeveon Clowney emerged from South Carolina, the red flags were flying. And the Texans ignored them. Maybe they wish they hadn’t.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Texans are getting “frustrated” with Clowney, who may miss Sunday’s game with an illness. Rapoport adds that the Texans want Clowney to “grow up” and be “more mature.”

lol

I'm glad romo is sitting out. He's tough but sometimes he takes it too far and hurts the team and possibly himself for the season. I'd rather he sit out one game then come back healthier. The zona game is one that was tough even with a fully healthy Romo. He's needed for the second half of the season division games

Bitanator

I'm glad romo is sitting out. He's tough but sometimes he takes it too far and hurts the team and possibly himself for the season. I'd rather he sit out one game then come back healthier. The zona game is one that was tough even with a fully healthy Romo. He's needed for the second half of the season division games

I agree, he should have sat regardless, he has his kids future to think about, daddy in a Rascal the rest of his life is not a very good image. Romo would not have been able to move properly today and pull off a couple Romodini's needed to win.

Hunter S.

They should play the hand they were dealt. They had no business losing that game last year. Similar conditions, just play a full game this time.
We have a healthier team. I avoided trash talking about the game though all week because they got no excuses. They got everything the need to win.

Top Bottom