• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Milchjon

There's a long piece on coldhardfootballfacts.com on why Brady's supposedly much better career-wise than Manning. Not gonna start a useless argument, but this stood out:

Brady has played 92% of his games outdoors (184 of 201)
Manning has played 49% of his games outdoors (121 of 247)

Bitanator

Dallas game could get ugly, Romo and Ronald Leary are out for today, Justin Durant is gone, so the Offense and Defense will be out of sync today. Will Murray top 100+ yards today?

JABEE

Caring about Johnny Manziel
Jerry Jones's old face

That was good
Riggle hit on a bit there

Need a screencap of The Manziel joke

Kave, crow posted this on Twitter the other day

Pic fail, knew that would happen...

cajunator

Banned
There's a long piece on coldhardfootballfacts.com on why Brady's supposedly much better career-wise than Manning. Not gonna start a useless argument, but this stood out:

Brady has played 92% of his games outdoors (184 of 201)
Manning has played 49% of his games outdoors (121 of 247)

Teams also cant choose whether they play indoors or outdoors. Its what the city wants to provide them.

Going for the Cardinals today. I just do not understand why homer Troy Aikmen gets to announce half the Cowbells games.

Welcome to the slaughter, brother Hunter. Today we shall improve to 7-1! Disappointed we don't get to crush Romo but I guess it's old man Weeden that will be bending over today. Go Cards!

Milchjon

"Look at it this way: the Patriots could go 12-4 this year, earn the No. 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs, win both playoff games, win the conference title for a record sixth time, then lose in the Super Bowl ... and Brady's career winning percentage will DECLINE. The pace of victory has been incredible and unprecedented. "

Mindlog

On behalf of its fans, players and entire Tampa Bay Buccaneer organization I'd like to preemptively apologize to the city of Cleveland for the shit we're about to take on your field. You're going to want to hit it with the hose and then just let it air out for three days. Any other treatment will only make it worse.

MechDX

On behalf of its fans, players and entire Tampa Bay Buccaneer organization I'd like to preemptively apologize to the city of Cleveland for the shit we're about to take on your field. You're going to want to hit it with the hose and then just let it air out for three days. Any other treatment will only make it worse.

Just dump it in the lake. Who would notice?

ShaneB

Go Chiefs!! I did my drinking last night, a loss to the Jets could induce more drinking. =(

Just hoping for some injury free football for all teams. Excited for a messy weather game with Broncos/Pats in the afternoon. Go Football. Hooray GamePass Delay.

Top Bottom