• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Spinluck

There's a long piece on coldhardfootballfacts.com on why Brady's supposedly much better career-wise than Manning. Not gonna start a useless argument, but this stood out:

Brady has played 92% of his games outdoors (184 of 201)
Manning has played 49% of his games outdoors (121 of 247)

Manning broke the single season TD record playing outdoors, and won his only Superbowl in the rain. Facts!

There comes a point where your realize- Pats fans will pick Tammy and use whatever stats or facts are convenient, and Broncos/most Colts fans will go Manning and do the same. Although in recent years I've noticed a few Colts fans coming out saying that Brady is better (ungrateful cunts), but it's whatever. Everyone in between will go with what they value more at the QB position.

I do not care nearly as much anymore. This happened after our organization made the biggest gamble in NFL history on Caveman Luck, no one knew if he'd be good. Those were dark times. Since Brady will probably retire a Pat, you guys might continue to care.

Hunter S.

Manning broke the single season TD record playing outdoors, and won his only Superbowl in the rain. Facts!

There comes a point where your realize- Pats fans will pick Tammy and use whatever stats or facts are convenient, and Broncos/most Colts fans will go Manning and do the same. Although in recent years I've noticed a few Colts fans coming out saying that Brady is better (ungrateful cunts), but it's whatever. Everyone in between will go with what they value more at the QB position.

I do not care nearly as much anymore. This happened after our organization made the biggest gamble in NFL history on Caveman Luck, no one knew if he'd be good. Those were dark times. Since Brady will probably retire a Pat, you guys might continue to care.
picard_clapping.gif

This has got to be my post of the morning.

Top Bottom