• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

header.jpg

recap.png

G3Gvptt.png

ZEDzIbW.png

sJ3Mjfh.png

s7EpCEO.png

HQSaRwr.png

L7ichc5.png

schedule.jpg

nfc2.jpg

time-nfc2.jpg

afc2.jpg

time-afc2.jpg

afc1.jpg

time-afc1.jpg

nfc1.jpg

time-nfc1.jpg

note.jpg

carnac.jpg

MechDX

As a Lions life long I demand you remove the StaPuft marshmallow man !

Do it or feel his wrath! #Roarrestored2014

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One week at a time. Coach Caldwell will hold down the fort and Stafford will come through with an epic game against the Cowboys like he always does.

Restore the Roar.

I've played with dark magic summoning the Ravens to the playoffs... They are the only demon foul enough to vanquish the Patriots in the AFC. Lo' they are an unpredictable and unwieldy force of nature.

Let's go Denver!

And the last Lions playoff victory was in 1991 against the Cowboys.

Restore the Roar.

And that loss was so embarrassing that Cowboys had no choice but to win back to back Superbowls to redeem themselves. Not even three SBs in a row would be enough to overcome a loss to Fatford though.

Zeke

I missed it, did he cheap shot Rodgers and that's how he got hurt?
Rodgers was gimped early on but suh didn't do him any favors. Rodgers was on the ground suh backed up and stepped on him knew he stepped on someone and proceeded to step on him again. I believe the first one was accidental but he purposely did it again. Fuck suh and Fuck raiola

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Packers-GAF we have a new recruit.

Add this guy to the list!

Never, I'd rather strap a bomb on myself.

I've been preaching the Book of Matthew since we drafted him and will continue to do so until I see empirical proof he is not a franchise QB. Fact of the matter is he is, and he starts on 26 of the 32 teams easy.

And throughout it all he still threw for 3 Touchdowns and 0 INTs. Some bad passes, some dropped passes but all in all as usual the loss does not just fall on his broad, strong shoulders. It falls on the whole teams including the offensive line which has battled injuries and suspensions.

It falls on the horrendous play calling. This is just a general rule of thumb but when Golden Tate touches the ball a lot we tend to win this season. His 4 targets or so isn't going to cut it. We were the bubble screen passes or reverses? Maybe we're saving them for Dallas?

Special teams played an absolutely horrendous game as well.

So what are the chances of the human shit stain suh gets suspended?

He's getting fined, not suspended, sorry to burst your bubble. Tony Romo will in fact have to face off against Suh.

cdyhybrid

Bearded Russell is pretty attractive.

Reminds me of another young bearded stud QB from the 2012 draft class.

SzhlrdN.jpg

I missed it, did he cheap shot Rodgers and that's how he got hurt?

Rodgers was already hurt (calf injury from planting oddly while scrambling), and later in the game was on the ground, so Suh stepped on his leg, then stepped on it again and lifted his other foot up to put all his weight on the foot on Rodgers' leg.

S-tier OP, Bucket.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rodgers was already hurt (calf injury from planting oddly while scrambling), and later in the game was on the ground, so Suh stepped on his leg, then stepped on it again and lifted his other foot up to put all his weight on the foot on Rodgers' leg.

S-tier OP, Bucket.

suh.gif

Hard to tell the intent. Suh is 6'5, 300 lbs and as you can see TJ Lang (#70) kind of pushes/grabs (?) his jersey so as big as Suh is you can see where his momentum is.

Either way, big deal, people already don't like him so they'll jump to conclusions. I don't want a nice defensive lineman anyways.

I wouldn't call that fact and I also wouldn't call that easy.

I would and those teams he wouldn't start on like the Patriots, Broncos and Saints have old/aging QBs close to retirement. Stafford is only 26 years old.

suh.gif

Hard to tell the intent. Suh is 6'5, 300 lbs and as you can see TJ Lang (#70) kind of pushes/grabs (?) his jersey so as big as Suh is you can see where his momentum is.

Either way, big deal, people already don't like him so they'll jump to conclusions. I don't want a nice defensive lineman anyways.

I would and those teams he wouldn't start on like the Patriots, Broncos and Saints have old/aging QBs close to retirement. Stafford is only 26 years old.

He puts his damn weight down with the 2nd step.

I've been preaching the Book of Matthew since we drafted him and will continue to do so until I see empirical proof he is not a franchise QB.

not-listening.gif

Fact of the matter is he is, and he starts on 26 of the 32 teams easy.

Just off the top of my head:

• Rodgers
  • Peyton
  • Big Ben
  • Brady
  • Wussle
  • Romo
  • Rivers
  • Luck
  • Scam
  • True American Hero Elisha

Which four QBs from that list is Fatford easily better than?

Top Bottom