• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
I'm pissed at them adding another playoff spot. So now only the 1st seed gets the bye?

That's stupid imo.

DMczaf

Do you know how much it costs for a famous actor to do anything physical?

I just mean, they couldn't do a take with a stuntman doing it from an angle that didn't show his face? They just HAD to use the take that showed CGI Depp's face?

That movie... :(

DMczaf

Progressive-MadMen-Flo-Stephanie-Courtney-630-jpg_2231211.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I had to see what that "Vacation Voucher" is for Kars 4 Kidz, New York area people get voucher for hotel stay @ Albany or Buffalo!, WOW!

RBH

I remember being hyped as all hell for Public Enemies. What a letdown.
I remember how I convinced my group of friends to go see Public Enemies at the theater when it came out. All of them were skeptical about the movie, but I told them that the movie was gonna be great!

After the movie was over, they held me down to the ground in the movie theater lobby and did this to me. :(

y7Weaj.gif

I remember how I convinced my group of friends to go see Public Enemies at the theater when it came out. All of them were skeptical about the movie, but I told them that the movie was gonna be great!

After the movie was over, they held me down to the ground in the movie theater lobby and did this to me. :(

y7Weaj.gif

Yeah that was a pretty disappointing movie

Sanjuro

I remember a bunch of fucks were telling me that Edge of Tomorrow would be better with a different lead actor.

I don't remember where I hid their bodies.

y7Weaj.gif
Are we sure these guys don't lurk nfgaf?

Top Bottom