• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Velcro Fly

I almost miss the hilarity of no instant replay so awful calls just happened all the time. refs nowadays crutch too hard on the replay booth

Bowser

well hopefully this game leads to Shula's dismissal. I don't understand a pass-heavy scheme against one of the worst run defenses over the past month. smh.

Derpyduck

Banned
These phone commercials are never-ending. Cute girl though. Nice hips, horrible taste in teams.

k613Z75.jpg

You can thank BIll Belichick for that touchdown, Arizona.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2166798

Bill Belichick said:
"It's been brought up many times, but the league refuses to do it," Belichick said. If implemented, "if you do challenge that play, then there's absolutely one look at it and that will tell you did the ball cross [the goal line] or didn't it cross it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...um-on-new-england-patriots-vocal-on-nfl-rules

Bill Belichick said:
"We just spent, whatever it was, how many millions of dollars on the replay system. I mean, there's a thousand cameras in every stadium, so that if somebody spills a beer on somebody, we have it on record, right? Maybe we could have a bake sale. Raise some money for the cameras. Do a car wash."

Is there a reason why Northrop Grumman is doing consumer facing commercials?
PR.

"Pay no attention to the $500 billion yearly industry we're a huge part of. And the fact that our business model relies on war, so we pay lawmakers big money to argue in favor of sending American soldiers to die so our we can keep those YoY revenues up!"

"Look at all this cool stuff we invented!"

Milchjon

PR.

"Pay no attention to the $500 billion yearly industry we're a huge part in propping up. And the fact that our business model relies on war, so we pay lawmakers big money to argue in favor of sending American soldiers to die so our we can keep those YoY revenues up!"

I guess so.

Also, I need some Wendy's girl on AT&T girl action. Break the internet.

Top Bottom