• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

watershed

Banned
I think the Panthers match well with the Seahawks. I hope they pull off the win.
The Panthers don't match well with anyone beside the Arizona Cardinals starting their third string QB. This was a sloppy, bad game. If played against any other playoff team, the Panthers would have been wiped off the field.

zychi

Banned
This weekend, aren't we all?

I am.

NBC not letting him go to NFL Network LMAO. Plus he probably wants the national audience, and NBC let him do w/e the fuck he wants.

I know. I just like my guys to do good. I've been a Eisen/DP guy forever. When you get Dungy being a bigot idiot and Rodney backing it. You don't get real conversation when DP is on the air.

There's always his radio show, but he and Rich have the best dynamic for all football guys. Rich's radio show has been taken my podcast time over DP lately(neither are aired in Chicago live on radio, but DP is live on tv)

Syrinx

Really though, fucking sucks for the Cardinals. Could have done great things if they only even had their backup QB.

Top Bottom