• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

bionic77

You mean the one Bell catches and probably turns into a first down? :3
Who cares though? If the police did their job the Ravens could not field a team. No ifs and buts.

That's sports. That's life.

It was not meant to be.

I think we could be really good next year though. But of course it always comes down to injuries.

Grexeno

Who cares though? If the police did their job the Ravens could not field a team. No ifs and buts.

It was not meant to be.

I think we could be really good next year though. But of course it always comes down to injuries.
Watch Bell tear his ACL in the first game next year. I'm calling that shit.

effzee

I for sure thought that Ben pass would be typical BS Ben pass that some how gets completed and turns into a big gain.

Narag

T8I1C6T.jpg

autocorrect is going to doom humanity

FTF

Damn, that's that.

Sorry bionic and Steelers Gaf...was rooting for you/them, and not just for personal reasons.

harSon

Banned

It was not meant to be.

This was the season to win unfortunately. Unless we somehow manage to field a legitimate defense next season, we're absolutely fucked. I don't see our offensive line staying healthy for two years in a row. The odds are almost astronomical.

eznark

Banned
Suggs beats the fuck out of women and pours bleach down their throats, then splashes some on nearby kids just for funsies. Sorry Steelers.

bionic77

Suggs tore the heart out of the Steelers like it was his fiances weave.
As they pointed out 500 times he always comes up big against us. She must have some Pittsburgh ties or have a resemblance to Ben.

Oh well good luck next week Ravens. I hope they win 100-0 and the entire teams gets Adnan Sayyid'd the next day.

JNA

Banned
Joe Flacco gonna be up there with the greats with now 5 straight games with 100+ passer rating.

Oh man. XD

Nori Chan

It was not meant to be.

if the police did their job roflburger would need a wheelchair in prison

bionic77

This was the season to win unfortunately. Unless we somehow manage to field a legitimate defense next season, we're absolutely fucked. I don't see our offensive line staying healthy for two years in a row. The odds are almost astronomical.
Next year I have a feeling the defense could be above average. We just need some luck with injuries and one good pick in the draft.

Top Bottom