• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Bowser

nBK5Lafl.png

Fixed for the Bucs

I'm so sorry this is terrible.

...bruh

Nice. And we get the ball first. I'll take it.

-shocked at how effective our pressure is on that great o line. Romo looks shook.
-Stafford looks good. Tha first down run...whew
-injuries ramping up. Mathis being out led directly to that Dallas TD. Our o line is hurting, I hope Swanson can play in the next half.

Just caught up with the first half on Gamepass, how the hell are the Cowboys still in this?

Because 80% of us will be dead before you hear the words "Lions win completely dominant shutout"

It's still one-sided, but 10 points is more manageable than 14 (what they had) or 21 (what they should have had)

kmag

To be fair I'm sure he is missing some camera angles

It's more he doesn't want to show up Troy Aikman. I don't normally mind Perera but when he's actually in the booth with the commentators he is very careful not to contradict them if they're stupid enough to preface the handover to him with their opinion. Normally when's in the studio with multiple games on there's enough of a delay before they bring him in for the commentators to get their act together.

I get the whole "This is a hard conversation to have" angle, but why do I have to hear grunts and coughs and snorts mic'd up in those No More ads.

Tom Penny

gronkbook-458x640.jpg

When Leigh wanders into the room where her husband and his friends are watching a football game, her life changes forever, because at that exact moment, NFL’s one-man wrecking ball, Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots, scores a touchdown and does his patented “Gronk Spike”—his notorious monster smashing of a football. When the ball shoots into the stratosphere, Leigh’s heart goes apitter-patter and she becomes seriously turned on.

If the Cowboys o line can settle down and give Romo some time...this will be a ball game. Vaughn is bad at CB, Mathis might not be able to return to the game.

Bread

Banned
I get the whole "This is a hard conversation to have" angle, but why do I have to hear grunts and coughs and snorts mic'd up in those No More ads.
I'm just annoyed they brought actors in to shuffle around and be speechless, do they actually show anyone talking about domestic abuse on the website or is it just a lot of people too sad to speak on it.

Atrocious football from the Cowboys. A miracle this isn't 24-7 or 24-0 for that matter

I mean ... We can easily come back but this D can't give many points up. This is the 2nd best D for a reason

Top Bottom