• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
You all should be ashamed of celebrating the victory of a team that tabris follows! Now we might be stuck with him for months.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well, damn. Now I can't use my picture...eh. I'll just post it anyway!

uUumk.jpg

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=34492696

:jnc as explained by Narag:

Once upon a time we had an animated smiley invoked with :lol (
lol.gif
) and it was used by all much to the detriment of sensible discussion and so it was wrongfully taken from us. jakncoke was especially hit hard by this given over 15% of his posts at the time consisted of but a single :lol. He protested this and gave his life trying to restore it to its rightful place to no avail.

In remembrance we began using :jnc in lieu of :lol to remember our fallen comrade as we thought we'd never see him again. He returned to us last year in time to watch his mighty Seahawks (who were wronged in '05 and this we all agree upon) cast down the fraudulent Saints in the playoffs, embarassing them on national tv in the playoffs and helping to discredit their fluky SB win the year previous in the eyes of all good NFL fans.

And that is the story of :jnc
mnsXI.gif

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=34492440

That was probabaly the best postseason in a long time.

We had Tebow gracing us, that ridiculous Saints and 49ers game, Cundiff missing a 30 yard kick, Matt Ryan scoring 2 points and Giants beating the Pats in the SB.

It really was plus the Lions making the playoffs for the first time since 1999 after Staffords magical 2011 season.

RBH, you on theColi dawg?

Because Grova wanted to make sure that they made it to the Owl. So he let mercury morris win.

Nah, I didn't wish for that.

I'm still mad as hell that we lost to the Falcons.

Hell, we could win the Superb Owl with an 18-1 record and I'll STILL be pissed that lost we lost to the Falcons. One of the most annoying losses in recent memory

jeffram

How'd the Falcons beat these guys again?
- Panthers did't get to practice that week
- Panthers didn't need to win
- Atlanta needed to win to keep their playoff hopes alive
- Atlanta was embarrassed by the 38-0 beating, along with upset over the during-game-team-photo and were highly motivated.

bionic77

Bionic I admit I am indeed delusional and not a potato.
You could have won but as someone impartial I don't think I have ever seen a choker turn into a man after just one week.

It takes years to do it!

If Palmer ain't a man by now he ain't never gonna be one.

Sorry Arizona. You guys deserved better. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom