• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Carolina still in play for the fastest franchise to win a Super Bowl. I know they was the fastest to go to the Super Bowl when they went against New England

Godslay

Banned
That's exactly it. People are nutting over the Panthers (and I can't blame them), but the Broncos are the biggest bunch of assholes/pricks when they're underdogs.

I really think the Broncos defense is going to give Cam fits. On top of that, he's likely to get hurt if he starts going mobile against a hard-hitting team.

Denver has much, much more than a puncher's chance against Carolina.

We'll be fine, win or lose. Just leave it all out there, that's all I ask.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
mbV2B0T.png

LMAO

RoKKeR

Two extremely entertaining games for very different reasons. Fun day.

Congrats Panthers and Broncos GAF, a W from either is just fine as me. No Seahawks, no Pats, all is well.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
That's exactly it. People are nutting over the Panthers (and I can't blame them), but the Broncos are the biggest bunch of assholes/pricks when they're underdogs.

I really think the Broncos defense is going to give Cam fits. On top of that, he's likely to get hurt if he starts going mobile against a hard-hitting team.

Denver has much, much more than a puncher's chance against Carolina.

I think the Broncos Defense will be able to keep them from running up the score. I doubt our offense will be able to get anything done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom