• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
mbV2B0T.png

LOL!! ICE COLD

manfestival

while it was completely nice that the patriots lost... seeing the panthers be so absolutely powerful is disappointing. I would say that they should take on the broncos and beat them with certainty

bionic77

Manning stooped choking maybe Palmer can too.
Manning also stopped getting first downs or completing passes.

Lets not try and make the old man an example.

Cam proved he is the best player on the best team in football tonight.

Manning proved that father time doesn't fuck around.

Palmer proved that once a choker, always a choker.

And Brady proved that a system qb is a more diplomatic way of saying btich ass bitch. Fuuuuuuck you Pats! You paid the refs off and still couldn't do shit even though the Broncos offense stopped playing 5 minutes into the 4th quarter!

Chiggs

Gold Member
I think the Broncos Defense will be able to keep them from running up the score. I doubt our offense will be able to get anything done.

39 year-old Elway to Smith for 80 yards in XXXIII!

We'll see what happens. Given what a crazy year this has been, and that the Broncs are going to be major underdogs, everything right now is just icing on the cake.

Great that we have to deal with this cock stain of a team two games a year for the foreseeable future. Panthers are more real than I could have imagined. Fuck Scam Newton! May PeyPey redeem the elusive Super Bowl we stole from him six god damn years ago!

Six years ago... SIX YEARS.

Pndomo

Banned
Manning also stopped getting first downs or completing passes.

Lets not try and make the old man an example.

Cam proved he is the best player on the best team in football tonight.

Manning proved that father time doesn't fuck around.

Palmer proved that once a choker, always a choker.

And Brady proved that a system qb is a more diplomatic way of saying btich ass bitch. Fuuuuuuck you Pats! You paid the refs off and still couldn't do shit even though the Broncos offense stopped playing 5 minutes into the 4th quarter!
Lmao wtf at the last paragraph the Patriots hate is real.

Godslay

Banned

We'll see what happens. Given what a crazy year this has been, and that the Broncs are going to be major underdogs, everything right now is just icing on the cake.

They (Broncos) opened 3.5 point underdogs. Will probably expand over the next two weeks.

Bloomers

gg no re Cardinals

BatManning vs SuperCam
ft cameos from wonder woman Danica Patrick, Roger Goodell as Lex Luthor, and the Indomitable Refs as Doomsday

zero_suit

CJ Anderson is no Terrell Davis, though.

PopeReal

Falcons players went out and partied the night before. Didn't a safety or 2 get suspended? Been so long but I remember some shit going down.

I mean someone didn't tell him on the sideline or during halftime? cmon son
CZheYBUVAAAXvcn.jpg
Maybe that was the Cards problem, looking forward to the super bowl instead of handling their bidness this game.

Cam could have told wberyone he didn't want to solely focus on this game.

Edit: nevermind, Grover spoke some troof. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom