• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning also stopped getting first downs or completing passes.

Lets not try and make the old man an example.

Cam proved he is the best player on the best team in football tonight.

Manning proved that father time doesn't fuck around.

Palmer proved that once a choker, always a choker.

And Brady proved that a system qb is a more diplomatic way of saying btich ass bitch. Fuuuuuuck you Pats! You paid the refs off and still couldn't do shit even though the Broncos offense stopped playing 5 minutes into the 4th quarter!

No lies

Manning also stopped getting first downs or completing passes.

Lets not try and make the old man an example.

Cam proved he is the best player on the best team in football tonight.

Manning proved that father time doesn't fuck around.

Palmer proved that once a choker, always a choker.

And Brady proved that a system qb is a more diplomatic way of saying btich ass bitch. Fuuuuuuck you Pats! You paid the refs off and still couldn't do shit even though the Broncos offense stopped playing 5 minutes into the 4th quarter!

Patriots thought they would get ref sympathy by shutting off a few of their Ipads Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets.

I feel sorry for the first team to play in Foxborough next year. They better be ready for an EMP blast right after kickoff and confiscation of all communications devices.

Bread

Banned
If no one called it I can make the offseason thread. But I'm on mobile so don't expect anything fancy, it will have gifs though!

Give me some thread name ideas so I can ignore them if I'm making it
NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash

Chiggs

Gold Member
Now I eagerly await a Don Banks article which trashes the Broncos, somehow praises the Patriots, and then sucks off the Panthers.

Oh I cannot wait!

Bitanator

Is Carolina still in play for the fastest franchise to win a Super Bowl. I know they was the fastest to go to the Super Bowl when they went against New England

Not really, they started in 93, It Dallas took 11 years to win a superbowl, I don't know who is faster then them but Panthers missed that boat a while ago

Define "it" please.

Because if it means taking a massive brown colored shit on the faces of Browns fans everywhere then I think we can all agree with that. But most of us don't want to watch that.

8-8 or better oh and while I'm making bold statements at least one win over shitsburger

McBryBry

Terry Bradshaw's beard only further shows my belief that he looks like a movie villain. Reminds me of the vampire guy from Underworld.

Edit: That MVP chant though!

bionic77

Patriots thought they would get ref sympathy by shutting off a few of their Ipads Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets.

I feel sorry for the first team to play in Foxborough next year. They better be ready for an EMP blast right after kickoff and confiscation of all communications devices.
I still can't believe they picked up their flags for that offside or never once called intentional grounding.

It was also very admirable that CBS never pointed out any of the ref mistakes like most telecasts usually do in a close game to create a storyline. What restraint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom