• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_suit

CZiIko5UYAA662c.jpg

My ribs...

Slacker

I've seen exactly two Cardinals games this season, last week and tonight. They went 8-8 and barely slipped in to the playoffs, right? Right?

Squalor

The St. Louis baseball team has just put in a request to change its team name as to not be in any way associated with the Arizona football team.

bionic77

This performance from Carson was so bad that it also killed the Bungles fans arguments for their team in 2004. We clearly did the Bungles a huge favor by taking out Carson. In their defense no one could have known at the time what a coward and choker he was.

I don't see much hope for the Broncos unless they finally smarten up and use my double secret A-team caliber screw job plan. Where they say Peyton is going to start and then Peyton fakes an HGH induced seizure after the first possession (which is sure to be a hopeless 3 and out). In comes Brock and all of a sudden the Panthers will be shook. They prepared all week to defend an old man who can't pass more than 2 yards downfield. A man whose arm strength is so poor at this stage in his career that he could not even pass forward on a simple screen and it turned into a lateral and fumble as a result.

The Broncos defense is legit but you can't carry a dead qb and offense against a legit NFC opponent. They will need to have a few TDs to actually protect. This plan also requires Thomas to be able to catch so I don't know if it is feasible, but this is their only chance.

If Peyton starts the Broncos are going to get down 14 points in the first half and they are going to make him start slanging which is like giving meth to a Gata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom