• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe they picked up their flags for that offside or never once called intentional grounding.

It was also very admirable that CBS never pointed out any of the ref mistakes like most telecasts usually do in a close game to create a storyline. What restraint!
None of them were grounding. Quit whining.

Well, ultimately I got my one wish: no Patriots in the Superbowl. Having Denver in is just icing on the cake. I've already suffered a Denver blowout before, so if it happens again I'll be emotionally ready this time. Think it will be closer than many people believe (just like I thought it would be this game) but I've also been critical enough of Manning to know that if he doesn't play like he did during the first drive of today's game, they are in for deep trouble. Hopefully the rest will do them some good. Wolfe and Stewart need to be healthy. Manning just needs to be healthy enough.

And if things don't work out, at least I have the Spurs/NBA.

Caja 117

mbV2B0T.png

Lmao

bionic77

8-8 or better oh and while I'm making bold statements at least one win over shitsburger
8-8 is not a bold statement.

That is a lie.

Also you guys never beat Ben. The last time you beat us it was -40 with hurricane winds. Granted that is just Tuesday in Cleveland but the difference is now we might have a RB who can win a game by himself against shitty teams.

Look not to the sun for hope but to the ground. Seek your big win against the Bungles.

Grexeno

That is a lie.

Also you guys never beat Ben. The last time you beat us it was -40 with hurricane winds. Granted that is just Tuesday in Cleveland but the difference is now we might have a RB who can win a game by himself against shitty teams.

Look not to the sun for hope but to the ground. Seek your big win against the Bungles.
Well, said RB is going to blow his ACL when he gets out of bed the morning of the first day of training camp.

Acrylic7

I don't want to buy those championship shirts because If we loose the Superbowl I'm going to be wearing a 2nd place shirt lol.

That is a lie.

We beat him in 2014

Squalor

ESPN pointing out how both coaches in the Super Bowl have replaced John Fox.
Peyton Manning, four Super Bowl appearances, four different coaches.

First Super Bowl where the top two picks (1. Cam Newton, 2. Von Miller) from the same draft (2011) face each other.

Godslay

Banned
Well, ultimately I got my one wish: no Patriots in the Superbowl. Having Denver in is just icing on the cake. I've already suffered a Denver blowout before, so if it happens again I'll be emotionally ready this time. Think it will be closer than many people believe (just like I thought it would be this game) but I've also been critical enough of Manning to know that if he doesn't play like he did during the first drive of today's game, they are in for deep trouble. Hopefully the rest will do them some good. Wolfe and Stewart need to be healthy. Manning just needs to be healthy enough.

And if things don't work out, at least I have the Spurs/NBA.

We've all stared into that abyss as Broncos fans.

Nothing to fear there.

If we lose, we lose. Life goes on.

Broncos offense has looked bad last two games so don't blame people for saying what they saying

Luke Kuechly-Peyton Manning chess matchup will be good.

Broncos Defense shouldn't be underestimated.

The Super Bowl is in two weeks, and we have people in here arguing Browns-Steelers?

What?
While it may seem like Cleveland is not an NFL franchise -- or for that matter, a 1st world city -- facts are facts, and so we have no choice but to permit discussion of their perennially sorry-ass team in the NFL thread.

Bitanator

I don't want to buy those championship shirts because If we loose the Superbowl I'm going to be wearing a 2nd place shirt lol.

Yeah but you can feel better about yourself when you find out that some third world kid will be wearing the losing teams prematurely printed Superbowl shirt in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom