• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

The Super Bowl is in two weeks, and we have people in here arguing Browns-Steelers?

What?

Both have sizable active fanbases in this thread win or lose so it's not uncommon. Broncos and Panthers have a handful of regulars each + whoever appears while those teams are good.

Squalor

So what do people think the vegas line will be? I'm thinking it opens at -14 Carolina and go up.
I hope you were joking. That's a ridiculous opinion.

Anyway, it opened at -5 Carolina with an over-under of 42, I believe.

Not surprising Carolina is favored. They deserve to be.

The best part was the Pats losing.

nod.gif~c200

Squalor

While it may seem like Cleveland is not an NFL franchise -- or for that matter, a 1st world city -- facts are facts, and so we have no choice but to permit discussion of their perennially sorry-ass team in the NFL thread.
Hahahaha.

Goddamn, that's savage.

bionic77

Peyton Manning or the little kid who will replace Cam Newton:

Who you taking?
It would not be respectful to even answer this question.

Speaking of not being respectful:

Denver defenders hit Tom Brady 23 times on Sunday. That was 11 more than his previous season high. Brady was 2-for-15 for 3 yards, a touchdown and an interception when pressured
What a little biiiiiiiiiiitch! Ben still completes close to 60% of his passes even when hit.

When you take away the system or the cheat sheet from a cheater this shit is bound to happen!

Go to hell Patriots!

It would not be respectful to even answer this question.

Speaking of not being respectful:

What a little biiiiiiiiiiitch! Ben still completes close to 60% of his passes even when hit.

When you take away the system or the cheat sheet from a cheater this shit is bound to happen!

Go to hell Patriots!

He's used to "the opposition" putting up a fight tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom