• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an NFL-GAF poster named jakncoke who is a drunk Seahawks fan. He used to only post ":lol" for the majority of his posts when he first signed up on GAF, so people replaced ":lol" with ":jnc" because of him.
God.. He's gonna be back Super Bowl week and punch you in the dick(whatever is left of it) RBH

is jak okay? someone make sure he didn't die
AFAIK it's all on whether his liver can hold on.

It hasn't failed him yet!

All I want is my hair and my hops back. These quacks can't even do that.

You are some kind of toilet repair man I assume. Just imagine if I clogged up my toilet with a legendary shit and I asked you to unclog it. But instead of fixing it you just told me to start taking a shit in the shower and gave me 10 boner pills.

That perfectly summarizes medicine in 2016.
:jnc

No lies detected.

Slo

You are some kind of toilet repair man I assume. Just imagine if I clogged up my toilet with a legendary shit and I asked you to unclog it. But instead of fixing it you just told me to start taking a shit in the shower and gave me 10 boner pills.

I....I.....I'm offended.

Sorry about your weiner, bro.

RBH

omg :lol

Over those 15 years, the AFC has won more superbowls (9-6) and has a better head to head inter-conference record, although most of that was from 2001-2009 when the AFC destroyed the NFC by almost 2:1 some seasons. Last 5 years have had an edge to the NFC but not enough to make up for the 10 years prior.

I agree with the narrative that the AFC has been dominated by 3 teams and then a lot of average teams below, but it's not like the NFC has been so!e stellar example of amazing high calibur football since 2001 either. A lot of garbage there too.

that is the beauty of football. you only get 1 game to prove it and anything can happen in 1 game.

then you have the pats, a team known to have cheated multiple times and aaaaaaaaaaalways having mysterious "malfunctions" in playoff games with regards to the other teams radios/equipment. unfortunately, because kraft runs the league, there isn't anything that will ever be done to them for years of systematic cheating. not even sure why we still watch the NFL when it is barely a step above wrestling!

lol

This is very scatological here Bionic..

Boners and shit.. Are you FMT's alt?

jakncoke version of :lol

Welcome lifelongs! Enjoy your brief stay!

There's an NFL-GAF poster named jakncoke who is a drunk Seahawks fan. He used to only post ":lol" for the majority of his posts when he first signed up on GAF, so people replaced ":lol" with ":jnc" because of him.

Back right after Al Gore invented the Internet, we had smilies here on GAF. Poster jakncoke posted a deluge of smilies with every one of his posts. Once they took away our smilies, NFLGAF started using :jnc instead of the old smiley code :lol.
Thanks, every time I would see it I'd get pissed because I didn't know what it was.

that is the beauty of football. you only get 1 game to prove it and anything can happen in 1 game.

then you have the pats, a team known to have cheated multiple times and aaaaaaaaaaalways having mysterious "malfunctions" in playoff games with regards to the other teams radios/equipment. unfortunately, because kraft runs the league, there isn't anything that will ever be done to them for years of systematic cheating. not even sure why we still watch the NFL when it is barely a step above wrestling!

Kraft runs the league? Sweet, then we'll get our first rounder back from deflate gate?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is this the offseason thread?

W7zRuVW.gif

Hunter S.

Bringing in quotes from old thread so Patriot fans are clear.

Leave it to Pats fans start the weather talk again. Current predicted weather in Denver on Sunday calls for a warmer day then today. 49 degrees.

New England weather must be terrible.

Denver Weather Forecasts are rarely right this far out, but right now they're calling for a high of about 50 on Sunday. We've also been in a dry spell recently, with very little snow.

Oh you beat me. Good job!

Are you sure you are rooting for the Broncos next week?

KingBroly

Banned
I feel like if Carolina hadn't blown so many huge leads during the season no one would be picking Arizona next week.

But I think Carolina will surprise people next week. It feels like no one's taking them seriously while over-emphasizing Arizona's win last night.

ShaneB

Cardinals or Panthers winning their first Super Bowls would be great stories. Perhaps Cardinals moreso with how long they've been a forgotten franchise.

Peyton winning and riding off into the sunset is a good story.

Goodell having to hand off a trophy to the Pats again after all of the offseason nonsense last year would be hilarious.

I'm ok with any of these.

KingBroly

Banned
Cardinals or Panthers winning their first Super Bowls would be great stories. Perhaps Cardinals moreso with how long they've been a forgotten franchise.

Goodell having to hand off a trophy to the Pats again after all of the offseason nonsense last year would be hilarious.

I don't think Arizona can beat New England. Heck, I don't think Arizona can beat Denver, despite how shitty they looked against Pittsburgh. Arizona has looked lost the last two games for some reason.

A warm sunday in Denver?

Can PeyPey still ball if the weather is not cold?

Don't make me believe again!

Manning is done. Time to schill for commercials. Arizona is going all the way and Fitz is going to do it by himself while solving world hunger and eradicating Ebola!

I was with you right until the Pats part

FTF

If the Broncos put in as much energy and effort preparing for this upcoming game as bionic does rooting against the Patriots, they may pull this off yet.

Kraft runs the league? Sweet, then we'll get our first rounder back from deflate gate?

have to keep up apperances. you think the pats give a shit about the first rounder? they've gotten away with 15 years of cheating and a few slaps on the wrist for it! i would give up a first rounder and $500k or whatever it was for some superbowl titles

have to keep up apperances. you think the pats give a shit about the first rounder? they've gotten away with 15 years of cheating and a few slaps on the wrist for it! i would give up a first rounder and $500k or whatever it was for some superbowl titles

Important to keep the illusion of propriety to avoid open revolt from the other franchises. tbh, it was kind of borderline even with the penalty, Kraft cut it close.

ampere

First rounders matter a ton if you aren't someone stupid like the Browns

The Broncos have played in seven Super Bowls and never played the same team twice. If they can beat the Pats, they are guaranteed to play a new team. That would mean that the Broncos would have been matched up with half of the NFC in a Super Bowl. Pretty crazy to think about.

bionic77

If the Broncos put in as much energy and effort preparing for this upcoming game as bionic does rooting against the Patriots, they may pull this off yet.
Broncos need 28+ points to beat the Pats.

The million dollar question is if they can get it with PeyPey?

They shut down our offense without our best playmaker out there but their defense was solid as fuck. If they tackle like they did today and get pressure on Brady with 4 rushers and cover the Pats receivers Brady is going to get rattled. The key against the Pats offense is not to get discouraged by the dink and dunking. Or the fact that the refs stand at Belicheats right hand with Satan at his left. If you keep chopping away at the Pats offense they will lose their cool. But if you blitz stupidly or start to panic because of 2 straight 3rd down conversions then the evil fucks will take advantage of every mistake your defense makes in overplaying.

I so want to believe.

But this only leads to being hurt. I am just going to quit instead and have nerds teach me the way of Esports and the burrito.

What did you think these fat fucks ate? Salads?

MechDX

Manning is done. Time to schill for commercials. Arizona is going all the way and Fitz is going to do it by himself while solving world hunger and eradicating Ebola!

Manning will be part owner of the titans next season and acting president.

Did no one see the tweet I posted this morning?

bionic77

FMT you lied and murdered your way to 10 billion dollars and a weekly threesome with Dadarrio and Alyssa Milano.

Your punishment is that you pay a $50 dollar fine.

This is how the league handles the Pats and their cheating.

Fuck the Pats forever. I can at least take some solace in the fact that outside the delusional animals in the New England area, everyone else in the United States views them as cheaters and scumbags and they will never get the respect a true champion deserves.

Manning will be part owner of the titans next season and acting president.

Did no one see the tweet I posted this morning?

I did. It will be awesome if that really does happen but I have yet to see it set as "official"

While he runs a team Fitz will solve Mars colonization!

Fuck my life if Fitz doesn't retire with the Cardinals.

FTF

Just count on a loss and hope for the best.

Bionic's venom for the Pats and Godslay's phony act where he pretends his team doesn't have a chance to try and evoke some reverse psychology voodoo like the regular season game...it may be all the Broncos need to succeed this weekend.

Wait, better throw in some Tabris' nonsense for good measure to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom