• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Prophet Stafford will lead the people into the Golden Land.

WyoGoldenCorral_406x250.jpg

ampere

You people are spoiling the fuck out of star wars for me.

It's been out for a month. You clearly don't care much about seeing it

Don't remember what Godslay has done in the past but the Pats are the clear favorites in the matchup. Wouldn't be surprised if they were favored by 10 points considering that they have their full offense back.

I'm hoping for an upset obviously

Full? Dion Lewis is still out

Drakeon

Don't remember what Godslay has done in the past but the Pats are the clear favorites in the matchup. Wouldn't be surprised if they were favored by 10 points considering that they have their full offense back.

I'm hoping for an upset obviously

If the Denver Offense plays like it did today (and let's be real, what reason has Manning given us to think it won't?), the Patriots should walk away with it. But, any given sunday and all that...

Obviously I'm rooting for the Broncos to beat the Pats, because the only time I root for the Pats is when they play the Seahawks.

Tabris

Can we, as a thread, agree to all put Tabris on ignore? Please?

Doesn't work unless you got that add-on browser script that also blocks quoted posts. And there's just enough people that want to see the world burn.

But that's cheating. Which I guess is what Pats fans are used to.

I'll give you a sneak peek into a lot of my upcoming trash talk. It'll be about how your organization cheats and is garbage.

Tabris

I've heard you try this same gag with your hockey team, how's that working out for you?

It's a good thing neither the Patriots or Broncos will win the owl anyway.

Yup and imagine a scenario where one of my teams win. It's the year of Tabris. Going on my trip to Asia. Going to get a Super Bowl and a Stanley Cup.

tumblr_lshln2mz7t1qbb3teo1_500.gif

I'm too lazy to photoshop but replace Penny with Tabris there.

Spinluck

Tabris is the only poster I've ever considered putting on ignore funny enough, but I figured there's no point. People in the thread will always respond to him and I'll just see those post. Plus I realized I didn't care enough to completely block him out.

He sucks that much. He also called 2013 Manning's best season. What a fraud, we all know that it was 2004. Can't even keep up his fake fan act, he's slipping.

To my knowledge Ren never cheated like brady has done his entire career so...

This is true. Kylo is a stand up dude compared to Brady. Kylo is honest and forthcoming about being an evil fuck that worships a dark lord. Brady does his best to hide his duplicitous, belly crawling, Donald Trump worshipping ways. Really, the whole First Order is more straight up than the Patriots.

Tabris is the only poster I've ever considered putting on ignore funny enough, but I figured there's no point. People in the thread will always respond to him and I'll just see those post. Plus I realized I didn't care enough to completely block him out.

He sucks that much. He also called 2013 Manning's best season. What a fraud, we all know that it was 2004. Can't even keep up his fake fan act, he's slipping.

Realtalk, if you're calling someone's best year a year where they get embarrassed completely and entirely on the one game everybody actually pays attention to, you must really hate that person

Spinluck

You people are spoiling the fuck out of star wars for me.

You said you didn't care.

I also cannot believe you're a Taylor Swift fan, is this a Texas thing? This girl I work with who bleeds Texas is obsessed with her. She can never shut the fuck up. She is like if Tabris was a woman and her Manning is Taylor Swift.

harSon

Banned

Really?!

<3

You said you didn't care.

I also cannot believe you're a Taylor Swift fan, is this a Texas thing? This girl I work with who bleeds Texas is obsessed with her. She can never shut the fuck up. She is like if Tabris was a woman and her Manning is Taylor Swift.

We were just starting to bond and you do me like this

Betrayalton

Godslay

Banned
Well, Pats fans have my word that win or lose it will be done the right way.

We can argue football, etc. I'm not going to take the slapdick road.

Tabris doesn't represent the Broncos or Manning, and as far as I'm concerned he's on the outside looking in. So take that into consideration when getting 'served'.

I'm off to bed.

Spinluck

Realtalk, if you're calling someone's best year a year where they get embarrassed completely and entirely on the one game everybody actually pays attention to, you must really hate that person

To be fair, Manning got wrecked in the post season that year too, I was talking about regular season. That Colts team between 04-06 were probably the best teams we've ever fielded.

But yeah, that Broncos/Hawks Superbowl... Brutal...

Really?!

<3

Hope to finally see you in the off season thread for once friend!

MechDX

Betrayalton

Im still here for you TayTayBro.

But fuck the Broncos with Gary and Wade. Im seeing Texans fans rooting for them and to hell with that nonsense.

EDIT: Just noticed my avatars hair and Gobias's is almost identical

harSon

Banned
Hope to finally see you in the off season thread for once friend!

I don't post in off-season threads, regardless of the sport.

I'm an active participant within the regular season, draft time and the pre-season - and sometimes I'll jump in during the slave trade Combine.

no need to put you on ignore, you're only here for the last few weeks of the season.

You must have me on ignore then :(

Hunter S.

So I actually read what Tabris wrote tonight. All he did was threaten thrash talk to Patriot fans. Good, it will make for an interesting thread. Better than your average post. And the best trash talk was between Broncos-GAF patriarch Godslay and number one homo-for-Peyton fan Tabris. There was no blood. Tabris did nothing. His hate and supposed incredible bile, and venom is all just reputation.

You better stand up and troll for this could likely be your last dance before you fall into the land of being a nomadic fan. A little worm, with loyalty to none. One who walks alone and feeds like a parasite off of whatever fan base is the current best. Guys like Crimzonflame, Squcken, Mech and Chan. They love fantasy football more than seeing their team win. The only thing lower is a Patriot fan bandwagoner. They are a disgrace. And you TABRIS will soon be a psuedo-pats fan. An Untouchable. The lowest caste,

Broncos-GAF. Who do we want to win the NFC game? Arizona?
I root for West teams first. So Arizona.

Spinluck

Betrayalton

I would take her out on a date but I wouldn't have sex with her.

Also you hate Pey but like Tay? Fuck that, I wouldn't dare bond with you.

Chance to redeem yourself: what are your thoughts on Andrew Luck and the PS4?

Bread

Banned
And the best trash talk was between Broncos-GAF patriarch Godslay and number one homo-for-Peyton fan Tabris. There was no blood. Tabris did nothing. His hate and supposed incredible bile, and venom is all just reputation.

You better stand up and troll for this could likely be your last dance before you fall into the land of being a nomadic fan. A little worm, with loyalty to none. One who walks alone and feeds like a parasite off of whatever fan base is the current best. Guys like Crimzonflame, Squcken, Mech and Chan. They love fantasy football more than seeing their team win. The only thing lower is a Patriot fan bandwagoner. They are a disgrace. And you TABRIS will soon be a psuedo-pats fan. An Untouchable. The lowest caste,
what the fuck are you on bro

Tabris

And you TABRIS will soon be a psuedo-pats fan. An Untouchable. The lowest caste,

I rather see the NFL go bankrupt and watch XFL revitalized then be a Pats fan.

You guys always forget about the other Manning.

When Peyton retires, it's down to a single team support for my Team Manning proxy support.

harSon

Banned
I think our window closes after next season. We have a lot of contracts to get done after the next season or two, and I fear Ben only has one, maybe two years left in his body. It seems like he gets injured every time he hits the grass now :(

Spinluck

I think our window closes after next season. We have a lot of contracts to get done after the next season or two, and I fear Ben only has one, maybe two years left in his body. It seems like he gets injured every time he hits the grass now :(

If so contract Bell and Brown to the Colts.

I would take her out on a date but I wouldn't have sex with her.

Also you hate Pey but like Tay? Fuck that, I wouldn't dare bond with you.

Chance to redeem yourself: what are your thoughts on Andrew Luck and the PS4?

Peyton* is a cheater and also sexually assaulted someone that one time. Taylor is supernice, makes good pop music, pro-gay rights, and follows me on Tumblr.

Luck is good but is never going to win a ring (let's be honest, at best upper management unfucks itself or Brady retires, but there's no chance both happen while Luck's still technically in his prime), and my PS4 is almost officially one month old and I love it very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom