• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously.

knxv%20bruce%20arians%20arizona%20cardinals_1438486079055_22175582_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Cedric+Entertainer+Scarves+Patterned+Scarf+p9HJy8DhEApl.jpg

I'm a believer. :O

Hunter S.

If I had the skills I would make Peyton Gandalf and Von Aragorn. People still understood what is good here. We have hope! A shining bright light from Tebow above.

LOLofthering.gif

Took a miracle shot.

We've got the one, in CJ. Hopefully he can do it.
I believe in CJ and his Sonic the Hedgehog shirt.

But I would believe more if I could get confirmation from him that the only good games were the original genesis ones and maybe Sonic CD.

Godslay

Banned
Bionic's venom for the Pats and Godslay's phony act where he pretends his team doesn't have a chance to try and evoke some reverse psychology voodoo like the regular season game...it may be all the Broncos need to succeed this weekend.

Wait, better throw in some Tabris' nonsense for good measure to be sure.

Phony?

The Pats just put the spank on a very similar D and a QB that can scramble and can actually pass beyond 5 yards? Not to mention having a superior QB and a HoF TE whose is nearly as uncoverable as AB?

Add to that, Denver just opened up as an underdog in their own stadium?

Hell yeah we're the underdog and I won't shy away from that.

Spinluck

Alex Smith is Finn, PeyPey is Rey, and Tammy is Kylo Ren in the last act.

You guys know where I'm going with this, it's your time Peyton... One last time.

FTF

Phony?

The Pats just put the spank on a very similar D and a QB that can scramble and can actually pass beyond 5 yards? Not to mention having a superior QB and a HoF TE whose is nearly as uncoverable as AB?

See, all that phony practice during the regular season matchup worked out so you know you can't stop now and this will be you all week!

Alex Smith is Finn, PeyPey is Rey, and Tammy is Kylo Ren in the last act.

You guys know where I'm going with this, it's your time Peyton... One last time.

I'm trying so hard here as well, Peyton deserves another ring. But this unlikeable Broncos team is filled with assholes, I'm not sure how I can support them.

bionic77

Phony?

I don't know if this is because I am a lawyer, or the fact that I never ate lead filled paint chips as a kid and probably have an IQ above 80 but do you people not know how to troll these bastards?

I posted more tonight then I have in the past 4 months. I am trying to teach you bastards so that this thread will stay great even when I am gone. Eventually if you live long enough you will lose everything. Even me. Don't take the olds for granted. Eventually our laptops and iMacs will be taken away from us and replaced with a window that if we are lucky will face outside where occasionally some hot chick might walk by. In our minds we will still be posting on GAF, but none of you will be able to read any of our posts (probably for the best, most will be gibberish or racist).

You should have implied that he was a racist scumbag instead of answering his post.

Something like: Phony? You mean like the token black receiver the Pats have on the practice squad to keep the NAACP off their backs? I meant every damn word I said and you treat me like I was a Patriots Super Bowl victory!

Carry on Godslay...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean...

I'm fine with cancelling the Super Bowl and moving into next season also.

I think most of us could get behind that.

I mean...

I'm fine with cancelling the Super Bowl and moving into next season also.

I think most of us could get behind that.
Honestly I want to cancel all seasons moving forward. I think we should only do the offseason portions of the NFL. Sim the rest

FMT you lied and murdered your way to 10 billion dollars and a weekly threesome with Dadarrio and Alyssa Milano.

Your punishment is that you pay a $50 dollar fine.

This is how the league handles the Pats and their cheating.

Fuck the Pats forever. I can at least take some solace in the fact that outside the delusional animals in the New England area, everyone else in the United States views them as cheaters and scumbags and they will never get the respect a true champion deserves.

I agree, but don't worry. As soon as their big QB star Tom Brady officially retires, we won't be seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl for a long, long time.

Spinluck

I'm trying so hard here as well, Peyton deserves another ring. But this unlikeable Broncos team is filled with assholes, I'm not sure how I can support them.

There is no asshole bigger than The New England Patriots, and that giant thing in Foxboro that they call a stadium.

Evil needs to be vanquished once again, it's the only way to restore balance to the league.

Spinluck

I don't know if this is because I am a lawyer, or the fact that I never ate lead filled paint chips as a kid and probably have an IQ above 80 but do you people not know how to troll these bastards?

I posted more tonight then I have in the past 4 months. I am trying to teach you bastards so that this thread will stay great even when I am gone. Eventually if you live long enough you will lose everything. Even me. Don't take the olds for granted. Eventually our laptops and iMacs will be taken away from us and replaced with a window that if we are lucky will face outside where occasionally some hot chick might walk by. In our minds we will still be posting on GAF, but none of you will be able to read any of our posts (probably for the best, most will be gibberish or racist).

You should have implied that he was a racist scumbag instead of answering his post.

Something like: Phony? You mean like the token black receiver the Pats have on the practice squad to keep the NAACP off their backs? I meant every damn word I said and you treat me like I was a Patriots Super Bowl victory!

Carry on Godslay...

Make sure you go out before you're old and broken like Peyton
or Kobe.

Godslay

Banned
See, all that phony practice during the regular season matchup worked out so you know you can't stop now and this will be you all week!

I've kept it real, all year long.

I don't have to do anything, because no matter what I do it won't determine what happens on the field.

It's liberating really, you should try it instead of applying superstition to all my posts.

MRSA

Banned
I called out tomorrow to take care of my kin rando.

I love calling out of work Kin Care because they can't ask questions.

FTF

I've kept it real, all year long.

I don't have to do anything, because no matter what I do it won't determine what happens on the field.

It's liberating really, you should try it instead of applying superstition to all my posts.

It's not superstition, it's what you do as a sort of hedging defense mechanism...pretend Broncos don't have a chance enough so you believe it, that way if they lose well, it's what you've been saying all week...if they win then it's like holy shit what a miracle! Something like that.

Anyway, game is a toss up. Broncos are home with the much better D, Pats have Bill and Brady and a healthy (enough) Gronk and Edelman. The Pats D is the key to the game. Should be a good one.

There is no asshole bigger than The New England Patriots, and that giant thing in Foxboro that they call a stadium.

Evil needs to be vanquished once again, it's the only way to restore balance to the league.

Oh, absolutely, there's not a single team I dislike more than the Patriots. Maybe the Seahawks nearly got there for a few weeks, but it isn't the same feeling. I wouldn't root for the Pats not even if my mom asked me to in her dying bed. Well, maybe, but thankfully I'm not sure why the fuck that would ever happen, so fuck the Patriots all day everyday.

It's if the Broncos get past them that things get a bit tricky. Peyton is the reason I watch football in the first place, I literally took interest in the sport watching him play. But I truly dislike most of the Broncos and especially Aqib Talib. So I'm conflicted.

Not so on the Pats though. The main thing I'll support next week is for them to disband.

FMT you lied and murdered your way to 10 billion dollars and a weekly threesome with Dadarrio and Alyssa Milano.

Your punishment is that you pay a $50 dollar fine.

This is how the league handles the Pats and their cheating.

Fuck the Pats forever. I can at least take some solace in the fact that outside the delusional animals in the New England area, everyone else in the United States views them as cheaters and scumbags and they will never get the respect a true champion deserves.

Exactly!

Pls broncos.... do what is right!

Godslay

Banned
It's not superstition, it's what you do as a sort of hedging defense mechanism...pretend Broncos don't have a chance enough so you believe it, that way if they lose well, it's what you've been saying all week...if they win then it's like holy shit what a miracle! Something like that.

Anyway, game is a toss up. Broncos are home with the much better D, Pats have Bill and Brady and a healthy (enough) Gronk and Edelman. The Pats D is the key to the game. Should be a good one.

You're reading too far into this.

I don't need to be right or wrong or win some Internet epoints. I don't really care. I've stuck around through bigger losses here and been wrong, SB 48 for instance. Facing the fear and living with the reality of losing is something I've done all season.

Pats are favorites and that's okay. I'll still root for a Broncos win despite the odds, don't worry.

Bread

Banned
slay just likes to be able to say "see? i knew they didn't have a chance" if they lose, and "wow what a great game by my boys!" if they win

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't remember what Godslay has done in the past but the Pats are the clear favorites in the matchup. Wouldn't be surprised if they were favored by 10 points considering that they have their full offense back.

I'm hoping for an upset obviously

Godslay

Banned
slay just likes to be able to say "see? i knew they didn't have a chance" if they lose, and "wow what a great game by my boys!" if they win

If they lose, I take the loss just like I have all year.

By saying good game and picking apart what I think they did wrong.

Same as I have for a win.

The only people I've fought with postgame is Tabris and that Bungles turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom